5

Donald hasn't come out of his room in nearly a month.

He's just been in his bed, eating ice cream and ugly crying and also watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

He hasn't spoken to anyone since Melania left, not even Tronald.

Tronald has tried everything he could think of, but Donald simply wouldn't talk to anyone.

Tronald didn't know what else to do, so he decided to just go into Donald's room and talk.

"Hey, Donald?"

"What do you want, home wrecker?"

Tronald knew he didn't mean the insult. He also knew that Donald wasn't upset over Melania, he was actually scared of being outed as gay. Tronald knows everything there is to know about Donald, after all, he is his clone.

"Donald, babe-"

"Don't call me that," Donald turned around to face Tronald, the man had tears in his eyes, "you're the reason Melania left me, what if she tells people I'm gay? I'm not gay!"

Tronald sighed, "It's not gay to love yourself. Loving yourself is great, and I am you. You are in love a man, and that man is you, Donald."

Donald stayed quiet for a moment. Tronald had a point, he was literally in love with himself, and Tronald was made from his DNA. Tronald was practically his son, and he was in love with him.

Donald smiled, and stood up for the first time in a month. He walked over to Tronald and kissed him.

When their lips touched, he felt every emotion possible.

Happy, because he was kissing the love of his life. Sad and angry because it had taken him so long to find Tronald.

Donald pulled away and rested his forehead against Tronald's.

"I want the world to know about us," he said, nothing but happiness in his voice.

Tronald began to cry tears of joy, and Donald wiped them away, kissing him again.

They fucked 9 times that day.

I started this chapter like a year and half ago and just finished it skfhsleufjsodheob

I saw people were still commenting on this and I thought I'd finish it because i want to write and I can't think of anything to write about 🤷🏻‍♀️