Not Knowing

As Tasha pulled up she rushed to Oliver's aid. Assisting him into her pickup she sped to the closest hospital, General Mercy. Upon pulling up she rushed him into the emergency room and was forced to stay in the waiting area. Tasha rushed outside to her truck and pulled it into an actually parking spot and sprinted back inside. Tasha did the only thing she knew what to do tap her hands fingers and foot. This was the way she dealt with things it may have been an unhealthy way and she knew it too. As the minutes turned into hours she just sat there worrying wondering if he was going to be okay.

Finally 2 hours after they showed up Oliver came walking out. Tasha sprung up and walked over to him hugging him tightly. On the way back to his house Oliver explained that he had been dehydrated and had also had an anxiety and panic attack all in one. Tasha helped him back into his house and as she went into the kitchen she heard the door open and close. When she walked back to where she had left him she heard Courtney's preppy snobby voice. So Tasha quickly left  the house and just drove off. As she was driving she went to a house that she had expected there to be anyone at. But sitting on the Front porch was Kaleb.

Kaleb was sitting at his full stature of 6' foot with his dirty blonde hair  and blue ever changing eyes. Tasha stopped and put her pickup into park and rushed over to the house. Once there she just sat there looking straight ahead. They sat in silence Tasha not even facing Kaleb but she knew his eyes were on her.

They sat in awkward silence till Tasha broke it, "Kaleb why'd you leave town 3 months ago? After everything why leave?!" Kaleb just kept looking at her. Just as she was getting up Kaleb spoke, "I had to handle everything on my own. I had to get away for a while." Suddenly Tasha's phone alarm went off and she rushed to her truck yelling "I've got to run sorry!"

Once in her truck she noticed Kaleb had followed. She truly didn't care and just drove to the studio. Once there she threw on her lyrical shoes and pulled off her hoodie and sweats throwing them on the floor. Zach stood awkwardly on the doorway just staring with a smirk. She looked at him and said in a sassy tone "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help me with the music?"

Kaleb quickly walked over to the the sound equipment and started the song. Tasha ran her dance put she stood for a few 8-counts. As the song faded Zach asked, "Why were you just standing around?" Tasha answered, "Because that's where all my partner parts are supposed to be but I still don't have one yet." She looks away when she says this because her thoughts bring tears to her eyes. She was originally going to have her best friend be her partner but sadly he had committed suicide at the start of August.

Tasha blinked away her tears and thoughts away. She went to her starting position and nodded. When the music started Tasha completely forgot that he was there. She let everything from the past 3 months go and left everything out on the floor. Everything from her slight injury early last year to her parents leaving her alone to fend for herself and to her best friend committing suicide and her finding him on a pool of her own blood. By the time the music faded she had tears streaming down her face.

As she stood up Kaleb was right at  her side because just as she stood up her knees went weak and he caught her. Tasha just started to sob and slowly her knees bent and she was slowly on the ground a sobbing mess. She finally gained composure stood up and wiped her eyes. She didn't say anything but went to her starting spot and nodded again.

But then she told him to cut the music. She had a brilliant idea pop into her head. She turned to Kaleb and said "I've got an amazing idea! What if you be my partner? I know you just came back but it'd mean a lot to me!"  He just started at her blankly. She then stated, "you can say no. It won't offend me." Kaleb then said "I will do it as long as I can trust you and that you can trust me to be there when you fall." Tasha then jumped for joy. But then quickly said "You can't tell anyone that you saw me break down. Deal? Deal."

After many failed attempts and some successful one Tasha was ready to go home. She worked the late shift at Walmart that night and had to sleep she dropped him off at his house and went home. She quickly showered and then got dressed for work. She laid on the couch upstairs set an alarm to wake her up at 11 and fell asleep till right before her alarm went off.

When Tasha got home at 2 AM after her shift she quickly changed and fell asleep on the couch. The next day she woke up at about 11 AM and stretched all of her sore muscles and iced a lot of them. At around 3 PM she decided to start reading a book for fun. at around 9 PM there was a sudden knock at her door. She looked out and it was Kaleb.