The Broken Pieces Coming Together

Tasha's POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring again at 7 AM. I rolled out of bed and I didn't realize that the time was truly 7. I looked at my phone and quickly gathered my bag and got my clothes that I would need and threw on a pair of sweats and grabbed Kaleb's t-shirt and a hoodie on as I was running to the truck. The true was already started when I got in and Kaleb was sitting in the drivers seat. I looked at him and just shrugged as I started putting my hair into a bun for that evening. When we pulled into hell and I walked into the building and. Gave Kaleb a kiss on the cheek and told him I'd see him at lunch. As I walked to class I realized that I had put Kaleb shirt on backwards but truly that didn't matter because of the hoodie. I had also realized he hadn't said anything about me wearing his shirt and smiled to myself. I felt myself bush and I went to the class. The day was a major blur. Mainly because well no one ever seemed to notice me, besides Kaleb of course. He gave me slight smirks and smiles through the day and I always kept searching for those blue eyes of his everywhere.

The day finally over and Kaleb met me at the truck. He drove us home and I went and laid down on the couch and I felt Kaleb sit next to me and put my feet in his lap. I rolled over and smiled at him and he looked at me and just smirked with those handsome lips of his. I still don't know what he has planned for our big first date. As we laid there I decided to grab the remote and start a movie. A scary one at that. I turned on "The Conjuring" and got comfortable. I decided to be nice and pulled the footstool up and made room for Kaleb to lay down behind me. When he laid down he pulled a blanket over us and pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around my body. I slowly felt myself drift off.

Kaleb's POV

I saw that Tasha fell asleep but still continued to watch the movie. There I watched it the more my mind kept racing. I finally decided to turn off the movie and just go to Youtube and turn on some Pro League tournament. As I laid and watched the tournament I started to think about our date tomorrow. I slowly move her feet from atop of my legs and got up. I stood up and watched that she shifted slightly. I froze in place to make sure she stayed asleep. Once I was sure she was asleep and went to my notebook. Once I finally found it I found that truly my planning was almost complete. Her outfit was picked out, I had called Tasty Delights and got the basket reserved for tomorrow at 4 PM and I made sure the weather is supposed to be good. Now I have to figure out what I am going to wear. Truly I want to be super casual because yes this is our first date in all but we also have snowball coming up where we truly will be more dressy and I want that to be special for her.

I decide to just go with a shirt that she had gotten me awhile back. It is a red San Diego shirt with white lettering and regular jeans and my boots that I wear all the time. Now even though we are dancing after the whole picnic dinner but I will be able to because it may end up just being a slow dance of some sort or even some swing dancing. Who am I kidding it'll probably just end up being slow dancing. Once I have finally got everything settled I went and made sure that Tasha was still asleep and checked the time, which it was 5:30. Tasha was still asleep on the couch and I saw right before I turned away she was thrashing about. She was just moving around and tossing and turning and thrashing. I quickly walked over to her and I heard her mumbling, "Ryan... Mom.... Dad... Kaleb..." and it kept going on about this and she sat up but her eyes were still closed and she started to scream and yell. I pulled her in my arms and started to say her name and try to get her to wake up and she just wouldn't. I laid her back down and cuddled her in my arms and slowly shushed her and rocked her back and forth until I could feel her calm down. Then her eyes sprang open and she shot up and was fully awake and tears were streaming down her face. I pulled her in my arms and just cradled her until I could finally ask her, "What happened?"