"Sometimes I wished I didn't love who I loved."

After a gruelling back and forth session with my new therapist, Demi, I headed to the auditorium to meet Camila. I was mostly looking forward to talking and joking around with her, as well as learning to play again, because today had been both mentally and physically exhausting and the younger girl always seemed so full of life and hope, despite everything she had to deal with.

I wondered if things were harder for here having to deal with her OCD, because this morning looked very tough. I noticed how sad and embarrassed she looked when she couldn't control herself in performing her rituals in front of me, but I've been googling it and therefore already knew that it wasn't her fault that she couldn't stop. It made her feel better and sometimes people just needed to feel better.

I entered the auditorium from audience doors to see a pretty looking Camila sat on top of the shiny black grand piano, wearing a frilly floral patterned crop top with a shoulder cut off paired with light blue demon jeans that made her look, well...very nice. Camila was pretty.

"Hallo." I called out, grabbing the girl's attention.

"Hey Lauren!" Camila greeted cheerfully hoping of the piano and stumbling a bit before regaining her balance and giving me the jazz hands, making me laugh.

"Hi." I greeted again coming to a stop in front of her with a friendly smile on my face. I didn't want to look miserable. Lucy always said I looked miserable and that I should smile more, even when I wasn't happy, which was a lot with her.

"You're adorable." Camila chuckled. I quickly looked down to the floor getting all flustered at Camila's niceties. I wish everyone in the world was as nice as Camila. "How was physiotherapy?" Camila asked moving to the piano and spreading out our sheet music.

"Um- An-n-noying?" I second guessed, not sure how how to describe it or if that was the correct answer.

"Ahh, well that sucks." Camila spoke empathetically. "Do you wanna come sit down and we'll get started?" She said taking a seat on one half of the stool.

I nodded and made my way over and sat uncomfortably next to her. It was a bit too close for my liking, but I had to learn to play again. So I grin and bared it, ignoring the feeling of my heart pounding in my chest begging me to flee and the skin-crawling sensations running up my back.

"So, um, you can read notations okay, right?" Camila questioned, afraid of offending me.

"Mhmm." I hummed, surprisingly that part of my brain stayed in tack. I just sometimes had trouble spelling words because I couldn't remember them, but music was different there weren't so many things like they're were with words. Words had all these letters and rules, that I just couldn't focus on and remember all at once. "M-Moving my f-fingers all at the s-same is the hard part." I showed her, trying to wiggle all my fingers at the same time and failing. It just looked like I had the shakes.

"So, your coordination sucks?" Camila said, finding the word I was originally looking for.

"Pretty m-much. You say 'sucks' a lot." I pointed out laughing, because it was a joke.

"That's because everything fucking sucks." Camila stated with a firm nod.

"Not eve-ry-thing." I reminded her, breaking down the word as I said it. "Music is nice." I told her, bravely lifting my fingers to the keys and playing a few notes of my favourite song to the best of my ability on the right hand.

"That's really pretty." Camila stated, even though I wasn't playing at nearly the correct tempo, throwing the rhythm out of zinc because I couldn't get my hands to move quick enough. "What's it called?" She asked, making me happy, because no one ever asks they just complement it and move on with their lives not appreciating the fine art, that we call music, nearly enough.