"- a little trouble communicating."

Camila woke the next morning with a feeling of dread and excitement. She had never felt this intensely about a person, ever. Sure her feelings about Lauren and toward Lauren hadn't changed that much aside from the fact that now she was aware of them.

So, as anyone who's ever had a crush could imagine Camila was sat restlessly through her entire first lesson with Dinah by her side, giving her side glances laughing at her nervousness. "Mila, relax." Dinah whispered.

"I'm trying, but I feel like there's a stampede of elephants in my stomach." Camila hissed back through the ongoing lecture.

"It's just Lauren." Dinah rolled her eyes indifferently.

"It's different now." Camila pointed out her truth quietly.

"Not to her it's not." Dinah countered, upping Camila's fear even more. She had to act normal, she couldn't let Lauren know...or could she?

"Shit!" Camila spoke a bit too loudly, earning a few looks from the people around her. "Do you think I should tell her?"

"Depends," Dinah said dropping her pen and turning to space Camila as best she should without getting caught. "Is it even possible for Lauren to feel those types of feelings towards you?" Dinah pointed out, but feeling bad the minute she saw Camila's face drop. "Look, I'm not saying she can't. I'm just saying from what I know and have researched in the last couple of days, Lauren's feelings could be very mixed and impulsive. She might not even know what she wants."

"Dinah, I know Lauren okay? She isn't stupid or unaware, she's just has a little trouble communicating and thinking things through, but who doesn't?" Camila countered not wanting to have her chances beaten down or make Lauren out to be an alien, she was just as capable as everyone else.

"I'm just warning you, Camila." Dinah sighed, not wanting to argue over it.

"Yeah." Camila huffed, staring blankly back up at the professor. Neither girl spoke for the rest of the lecture. Sure there was a slight tension around them due to Camila's anxieties that tended to make her snappy, but as soon as the lesson was over it dissipated.

"So, how are we planning on wooing over flower girl then?" Dinah asked as they descended the steps.

"We? Oh no, no no no. You," Camila spun around so she was now walking backwards, staring directly at Dinah as she pointed her finger at the taller girls face. "Dinah Jane can stay well away. Do you hear me? Ouch, Fuck, Shit!" Camila exclaimed as she collided with something hard and cold against the back of her knees. Sending her flying backwards and flailing her arms out in front of her helplessly.

This obviously caused Dinah to erupt into a fit of hysterical laughter as Camila feel backwards onto the lap of none of than Lauren Jauregui rolling by. Not that Camila had noticed yet. That was bound to be entertaining.

"Hey Camz." Lauren's soft voice spoke holding back her laughter.

"Um- Lauren!" Camila exclaimed in a panic as her face turned beat red. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to- Are you okay?!" Camila said quickly pushing herself off of the girl, checking that she hadn't hurt her.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Are you okay?" Lauren chuckled.

"What? Who? Me? I'm fine." Camila scoffed in a higher pitched voice than normal and her face turned almost as red as a tomato.