THE MYSTERIOUS DRINK

"See ya, guys!" Cole exclaimed, as he boarded his elemental dragon.

"Make sure to keep an eye out for Jay and Nya!" Kai reminded Lloyd as he boarded HIS dragon.

"I'll be sure to do it!" Lloyd exclaims to Kai. Cole, Kai, and Zane we're retreating with Sensei Wu for a trip to the mountains. Jay, Nya, and Lloyd stayed behind. He wanted to come, but Kai told Lloyd that someone needed to watch Jay and Nya.

The 3 ninja and Sensei left.

"Okay, Lloyd! See ya!" Jay says as he and Nya go into his room.

"What do you think you're doing?" Lloyd asks.

"What do you mean?"

"I promised Kai that I would watch over you two. And I'm a man of my word."

That phrase reminded Jay of something. It was what he said to Nya in the lighthouse, when they were being attacked by sky pirates. Of course, only he and Nya remembered that.

"So, Jay, I'm going into your room, and I'm gonna rid that place of anything that might trigger your Jaya thing," Lloyd declares. Once inside, Jay scans the room. He sees a juice container filled with something green. "Hmm. Cool. Jay invented a new juice." Lloyd perks his head out of his room. "Hey, Jay!" Lloyd exclaims.

"What?" Jay asks, looking annoyed.

"Is it okay if I drink this juice here?" Lloyd asks.

"Sure," Jay says. Lloyd goes in and drinks the "juice." Just then, Jay realizes something. "OH, NO!" he yells.

"What?" Nya asks, looking worried.

"That wasn't juice! That was my "baby elixir!" Jay exclaims. "And it turns people into babies!"

"Why did you make that?" Nya asks.

"So I could turn Kai into a baby," Jay explains. "And according to my research, Lloyd should fall down in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

There's a loud THUD as Lloyd falls down.

"...And should be like that until tomorrow morning, when he's going to be a baby."

Jay goes into his room, and carries Lloyd out into his room, when he says to Nya: "I hope he's going to be okay."