THE END THAT WASN'T

Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. Lloyd started crying, but he sounded like a small whale, his cries deep and slow. Echo's mouth feel off. Jay made a mental note to fix that later. Nya was spraying Echo with water, of annoyance. Jay was lounging at the floor with his arms wide open, and caught Lloyd.

NYA'S P.O.V.

I saw Jay on the floor wheezing and holding Lloyd while I continued spraying Echo with water. To be fair, he deserved it. For 9 minutes we made tiny sounds and he almost had to make Jay get a face makeover from that shruiken. And I liked his face. Suddenly, I heard a soft FFFFRRRRRR.

JAY'S P.O.V.

I knew that sound! The tea was ready! I can't believe that THAT was 5 days! Time sure flies. I rushed to the kitchen. The tea was ready. I cooled it off in a real cup first, so it didn't melt the plastic of Lloyd's sippy cup, and then poured it in. I ran on deck.

ECHO'S P.O.V.

I heard Jay yelling excitedly. Of course, I couldn't see anything since there was a bunch of water in my face. But once Nya heard the yelling, she stopped. I used some paper towels that were accidentally left in my cookie maker and wiped off my face. I could at least see clearly. Well, it was kinda blurry, but who cares? Anyway, Jay brought in what seemed like a sipping cup, and confirmed it. Nya and Jay talked a little, but I couldn't hear it because (1) my database was kinda damaged from all the water, and (2) my ears were clogged with the water. Finally, Jay went to Lloyd.

LLOYD'S P.O.V.

The big blue man came up to me. He smiled at me, so I smiled at him.

"Hey, Lloyd," he said. "Want some tea." Of course, I didn't know what tea was, so I agreed. I drunk from my green sippy cup, which was plastered with a cool green dragon. I finally finished.

"No taste good," I said. "May I have vanilla?" Somehow, I had a thing for vanilla chocolate.

"Sure," Jay says. He gets out a small bar from his pocket, breaks off a piece, and gives it to me. I eat it fast. Then I fall asleep. I have a nice dream of that green dragon.

JAY'S P.O.V.

At first, Nya is concerned about Lloyd falling asleep, but I reassure her that the tea is doing it's work. I carry the sleeping Lloyd to his room, then lay him down. Nya follows me. I take a final look at him, and walk out of his room.

"When Lloyd wakes up, I hope everything will be over," I say.

"I hope not," Nya says, and takes my hand. She smiles and gives me a little kiss, before she goes to the kitchen.

A/N: THANKS FOR READING! THIS WAS REALLY FUN TO DO! ALSO, I KNOW THAT JAY AND NYA MOMENT HAD A QUOTE FROM ZANE AND PIXAL, AT THE END OF EPISODE 31! SEE YA!