THE DANGERS OF ECHO'S SAFETY

A/N: THANKS EVERYBODY FOR READING THIS STORY! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME! :)

MINUTE 1

The 4 walked upstairs through a special passageway, leading to Zane's room. Well, Lloyd was sucking his thumb and sleeping in Echo's arms, but that is besides the point. Once they exited Zane's room, they started talking in a whisper.

"Okay," Nya says loudly.

"SHH!" Echo whispers. He slaps Nya, who falls onto Jay, who slips and pushes a stool, which is holding a vase, so the vase goes flying, and Jay catches it, right before it falls down. "You should be more careful." Jay and Nya give him a dirty look.

MINUTE 2

Echo, Jay, and Nya walk out of the corridor. Jay starts to sit on the couch, when the springs make a tiny squeak. Echo throws Lloyd up, runs to Jay, kicks him off the couch,  and runs back to catch Lloyd.

MINUTE 3

As Jay flies through the air, he knocks over a lamp. Nya catches the lamp and saves Jay's head from hitting a lamp, which she says could have given him a concussion.

MINUTE 4

Jay went into the kitchen to get himself a snack, but on the way, a creaking noise was made from the floorboards. Of course, Echo overreacted. Echo got down low and stuck out his leg. He had his other leg pressed to his chest. He moved his leg that was sticking out, and suddenly, it turned orange. He moved it really fast, and it hit Jay. Jay 's foot was hit with a loud CRSHWS! Jay's body was impacted by the kick, and he went flying backwards. He was about to crash into the floor, but Nya used her powers to make Jay fly into the kitchen, and slide onto the table. Echo opened his mouth, but Jay just sent a bolt of lightning into it.

MINUTE 5

Jay silently slid off the table. Nya made a hand to stop him, and she and Jay silently talked like they had telepathic powers. In a way, they did. They both agreed to be quiet and not talk to each other, or do any moves. Nya looked at Echo, opened her mouth, and before she could start, Echo banged her mouth with his fist, and Jay cought her before she feel down.

"Shh!" Echo whispered. "Lloyd's sleeping." Like always, Nya and Jay shot him a dirty look.

MINUTE 6

Nya and Jay decided to go out on the deck. They were real slow about it, making sure not to set Echo on fire. Not that they thought that was possible. But, to be fair, he was able to balance a baby on his back while flowering. He was doing that right there inside, so anything could happen. Nya and Jay started talking really fast, like their were put on fast-motion or something. They got into a little argument, and finally Jay shot a bolt of lightning at the window. Echo shhhed them again. Nya slapped her forehead.

MINUTE 7

Jay and Nya carefully tiptoed to Echo. Jay was about to come inside, when a flock of pigeons went on the bounty. Jay shooed them, but they started making noise. Unfortunately, Echo overreacted AGAIN and made a shuriken appear in his hand, and throws it at Jay. It barely misses Jay, and pierces some of Jay's clothing on his shoulder. Nya shoots Echo a murderous look, but Echo responds by putting his finger up to his lips.

MINUTE 8

Jay decides to go up to Echo and tell him to stop shushing him all the time. Unfortunately, on his way, Jay accidentally touches a vase, which makes it move a little, which makes a creaking noise. Echo throws a vase at him, but thankfully, Jay catches it.

MINUTE 9

Nya comes over and helps Jay get up, making a floorboard creak, and Echo throws another vase. Again, Nya catches it.

MINUTE 10

Echo moves over slowly to Nya and Jay. He avoids all places that can make sounds. Finally, Echo is close to the two. But accidentally, he steps on one of the floor boards too hard. Lloyd's eyes slightly, and his lower lip begins to shake.

(BTW, THE MOVE MADE BY ECHO IN THE FOURTH MINUTE IS A MOVE MY FRIEND INVENTED, AND WHEN SOMEONE DOES THAT TO YOU, IT FEELS LIKE COLD STEEL IS CONNECTING TO YOUR ANKLE, AND THEN YOU USUALLY FALL BACKWARDS ONTO THE FLOOR, AND IT'S REALLY HARD TO AVOID, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S USED ON YOU WHEN YOU ARE RUNNING AT THAT PERSON. I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW HE DOES IT.)