THE JAYA PARENTS

"Okay, then let's start doing some real parenting!" Nya exclaims. She walks up to Lloyd. Just then, Lloyd's thumb falls out of his mouth and he start trembling. "Oh, don't worry, Lloyd. I'm not dangerous. I'm Nya. That guy in the blue is Jay," Nya says calmly to Lloyd. "Do you remember us."

"No," Lloyd says. "Nya nice name. Hi, Jay."

"Thanks you, Lloyd," Nya says, remembering to stay calm.

"Hi, there, Lloyd," Jay said.

"Do you need anything, Lloyd?" Nya asks.

"Can I have snack, please?" Lloyd replied.

"Sure," Nya said, as she went down to the kitchen, there, she grabbed a banana, quickly mushed it, put it into a bowl, and raced back upstairs. Jay was there, reading Lloyd a story, with Lloyd on his lap. "Food is here," Nya said as she handed Lloyd the bowl, panting a little.

"Thank you," Lloyd said as he grabbed the bowl. He started shoving the mashed bananas in his mouth. When he finished, he had bananas all over his nose and mouth. "Thanks you."

"You know, this isn't that hard," Jay says.

"You're right," Nya replies. Just then,Lloyd yawns.

"It's 8:00. Can you read me a story to sleep, please?" Lloyd asks politely, while he snuggles close to Nya.

"Of course," Nya says. She and Jay take turns reading a book to Lloyd, and soon, Lloyd's asleep. Nya and Jay walk out of the room, after pulling Lloyd's bed covers over him. They quietly close the door.

"Well, that was fun, and, well, calming," Jay says.

"It sure was," Nya says. "Goodnight," she says to Jay and gives him a quick kiss. Then, she retreats to her room.

"Goodnight," Jay says. He walks into his room and thinks: Is Lloyd being a 4-year-old a good or bad thing? He ponders this question for a while, and falls asleep late.