5 : Romance with Love

"Arnav-ji," I woke and looked up as Khushi shook me awake. She's already ready for the day. I noticed the time is already 10 'O clock.

"Why didn't you wake me up, Khushi?" I said sitting back comfortably resting against the head board rubbing my eyes. I still felt the lingering of grogginess, but it's a common.

"No problem, Arnav-ji. You were sleeping so peacefully, I couldn't wake you up! You know, Arnav-ji? When you sleep you look like a baby!" She chirped smilingly her hands joined under her chin. She made a really cute picture standing like that.

"So I look like a baby Lord Governor?" I asked my eyebrow popped up, now all my sleep gone replaced with a work to tease my crazy wife.

"You look like a laad governor only when you're awake and shouting 'what the...' and scolding that poor Aman." She replied instantly. I couldn't understand to laugh or to get angry. Well, anger isn't an option left for me. I couldn't be angry on her when she's standing like that smiling at me. And laughing is something I don't do.

"Come here," I gestured her to come near which she did by making herself comfortable beside me on the bed. Pulling her close to my side I just sat silently feeling her in my arms. Which has become a rare case, as grudgingly as I can say this, these days.

"Freshen up, Arnav-ji. You have to take your breakfast too." Khushi said while I just 'hmm'ed at her words.

"What do you think about baby lord governor, Khushi?" I asked as soon as the thought came in my mind.

"Baby Laad governor, wo kaha se aayega?" (Baby laad governor, where will he come from?) Khushi chuckled as she kept playing with my fingers. I looked down at her incredulously for even asking such question. I guess uski dimaag ki batti abhi tak jali nehi... (I guess she still didn't realise my words)

"If you're okay and we start working hard from now maybe after nine to ten months we'll get one, Khushi." I said still looking at her. I don't want to miss the expression on her face when finally the realization dawns on her.

"Why nine... ten mon...." she suddenly stopped talking. Oh, I must say she didn't disappoint me. I got to witness three big 'O's on her face which made me hard to control my chuckle.

"You forgot Nani's wish, Khushi? She wants a Bal Gopal in our house." I said my voice lowered to a whisper nuzzling her hair. "It was a long back, Khushi. We have the duty to fulfil it, don't we?"

"Ha...hhaa... hum..."

"Yes Khushi, shall we?" I asked her pressing her more into my side. Her fresh scent, just towelled hair are proving to be my weakness around her.

"Aar... aarnav-ji," she stuttered but I was gone to the oblivion as I started placing kisses on her neck totally ready for my personal morning meal.

"Hmm..." I started placing open-mouthed kisses on her jaw-line wanting to taste my sweet.

"I...I..." Words got struck in her throat as I captured her lips into a soul-searing kiss. It felt heaven kissing her. My hands rounded her waist as I pulled her into my lap another hand positioning her face to my comfort. It felt ages since I kissed her like this, which actually is true in some fact.

Her struggle in my arms died down soon as her hands crept up my neck as they started ruffling my hair and started pulling them. My hand around her waist crept up her back and found the treasure they were searching for as we drowned into our world making love to each other.