Introduction

Time is not the most forgiving of Masters. It is relentless, hard and cold. It moves quickly, or sluggishly, depending on its mood. It robs one of happiness and makes them linger in loneliness. Time is a cruel mistress. 

When Grace was a teenager, she thought time couldn't touch her. She begged for it to come faster. Graduation, college, finally becoming an adult. Those things are wanted and welcomed as time brings them.

Then, in her twenties, she realized the games time played. Days went by more quickly and life seemed to fly by before her eyes.

She began her career on YouTube, at first she felt like it was taking forever for her 'big break' to come, then it did and time began to pass almost too quickly.

Along with her best friends, she spent her twenties relishing in her success and just spending her time enjoying life. At the time, she hadn't even noticed how quickly it was passing her by.

Suddenly she was 30.

Suddenly she met "the man of her dreams."

Suddenly she was pregnant with a baby she never knew she even wanted.

Suddenly she was married to a man she didn't really love.

Before she could even blink, she was 32.

Her friends had left her, turned away by her own self imposed isolation.

Her channel had gone dark.

Her life had gone from a vibrant, happy experience, to hiding from everyone she ever loved.

Now, she had to come to terms with her choices, and allow the consequences to wash over her.

She had let enough time pass her by. For once, she was going to be the master of her own life.

A/N This is just something new I am working on. I got sorta bored with my other stories, don't worry! I will finish ETA! I'm not sure about the other one at this point. I've lost all inspiration for it. But I thought it would be fun to do a Holy Trinity story! So humor me for a moment!