Chapter 3: Yoongi And Hoseok

Like I figured earlier, Jisoo brought us to our spot. It's our sacred area where we can say anything and everything. Our escape area from the rest of the world where it is just us two, and no one else. We decided that these rocks at the far end of the deserted beach would be our secret area in which only we knew about and nobody else did. Not even Jungkook or Seokjin. Ever since the day Jennie 'left' us, we've been coming here on a near daily basis to talk about anything and everything. Whether it be boy problems, family issues, or school things, as long as there was something going on, the two of us are able to talk about it.

We were walking along the shoreline of the beach in silence as we watched the gorgeous golden sun drown itself in the depths of the ocean. I sighed. After all, another sunset, another day coming to an end. And the more days coming to ends, the closer spring break will be over, and then it's back to school. I had so many thoughts in mind that I was completely ignoring the fact that we've not been speaking for nearly a whole 6 minutes already. I glanced over at Jisoo and saw a goofy smile slapped upon her face as she was walking forward.

"Okay no. Stop right there. I know you too well to know that something big is going on. What's up?" I demanded. She turned towards me and smiled large enough for the whole world to be able to see every single tooth in her mouth.

"What do you mean?" she asked innocently. "My twin brother came back.. of course I'm going to be happy!"

I looked at her with suspicion, but carried on walking towards the end of the beach. 'I guess that does make sense.' I thought to myself. I thought I was just being paranoid until I looked over at her again with that same awkward grin. This time, with rosy cheeks.

"YOU'RE BLUSHING!" I exclaimed. "KIM JISOO.. WHAT ARE YOU KEEPING FROM ME."

She stopped me, took me by the hands and stared directly into my eyes and whispered, "I think I'm in love, Lisa. For real this time."

I gaped at her. "No way."

"Yes way."

"No.."

"Yes!"

"But... in love with... who?" I questioned.

"I'll tell you when I am 100% sure about this." she replied.

"But.."

"There's no point in telling you if I'm not even sure!" she exclaimed, cutting me off.

"I guess.. I grumbled."

As we reached our spot, she took out a couple sandwiches and we just lay there eating and chatting about everything that has happened during this spring break. It was getting later and later, and the two of us were getting weary and our eyes started drooping shut slowly leading to a peaceful nap, until we were awoken by a shock of cold and dampness

"WHAT THE @!%&" I screeched at the top of my lungs. I jumped up as fast as I could leading me to become face to face with ours school's biggest, but hottest, fuckboys, Min Yoongi. He carefully examined me from head to toe slowly as he made a grin that sent shivers down my spine.

"Not bad, blondie." He smirked. "Puberty's definitely done you well."

I looked down at myself and gasped and quickly covered my chest with my arms. I was definitely fully clothed, but the water he had dumped onto me made my white shirt stick skin tight against my body.

I glared at him and bellowed, "What the hell do you want Yoongi."

Jisoo stood right behind me completely dry, but definitely still frightened, yet exhilarated. "Yeah. What do you want. And how did you even find us. This is our spot," she stuttered.