Child! Fell x Shy! Hurt! Kitsun! Child! Reader

You were curled up under a tree with your ten tails acting as a blanket. Your soul had a hole in it from your father trying to train you. You never played with anyone ever since because of your fear of getting hurt. (Which is called traumatophobia by the way.)

You then felt someone poking you. You growled since you KNEW it was Swapfell. "Go away..." You growled as you tucked your tails closer. "Why don't you make me go away?" Swapfell asked before he kicked her. Your eyes started to glow before Swapfell was pushed. "Leave her alone, jerk!"

You saw it was Fell who pushed Swapfell. "Geez. Fine." Swapfell mumbled as he walked away. You sat up like a dog as Fell sat next to you. "You ok?" Fell asked, you nodded as your ears perked up. "One of these days, that jerk is gonna get himself." Fell growled.

You stayed silent before Fell looked at you. "Are... you ok?" You looked away before sighing. "Can.. you please keep a secret Fell?" You asked as your ten tails curled with each other. "Umm... Sure..?" Fell said before you started to climb the tree. You held your hand out.

"Come on." Fell took your hand into his before you pulled him onto the same branch you were on. Since it was summer, you both couldn't be seen cause of the leaves. "Just... don't freak out or have anything against my dad." You said as you summoned your (trait) soul.

Fell saw cuts, healing scars, and a large open crack in the center of your soul. "What happened to it?" Fell asked, you summoned a spear and placed the hook part in your soul. Fell saw it fitted perfectly. "Get the picture?" You asked as you made the spear and soul disappear.

"Yeah. I got it." Fell said before it became an awkward silence. Both of your cheeks were puffed out as you glanced away from each other. Your tails stopped swaying like they usually did and they just hung motionlessly. "Wanna... prank Swap?" Fell asked nervously, you nodded nervously before hopping off the tree and walking to get a bucket of water and some mud.