Handplates Gaster x Injured! Wolf Monster! Reader

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS CUTENESS THAT HAS BROKE THE CUTENESS LEVELS. IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE HANDLING HIGH LEVELS OF CUTENESS, DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU REALLY JUST WANT TO READ THIS.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

~ BrownENH

============================

"GAH!" You stepped back as blood slipped from your armor. You growled as the human kept their weapon high. Your ears folded back as your tail's armor spiked up. Your fur spiked up before you ran towards a tree and jumped off it. The spikes on your tail armor went straight into the human's head.

You pulled your tail out as you covered the hole in your armor. 'Ugh... Gaster is going to flip that I already broke it...' You thought before collecting the soul. You limped and sometimes crawled to the lab before seeing Alphys and Gaster. "(Y/N)!"

You smiled weakly as you leaned against a counter. "And h..hello to you as well Alphys." You replied before growling at the wound. "O..Oh my god! Y..You need healing!" Alphys said as Gaster wrapped your arm around his neck and lifted you from the counter. You flinched.

"It's ok. Put some weight on me. I'll be ok." Gaster reassured before you obeyed. Gaster helped you walk into a different room before Alphys shuffled in with some clothes. "I..I hope these fit!" You nodded before Gaster saw the blood on your paw. "L..let's allow (y/n) t..to change."

Gaster followed Alphys out before you got change. You took off your armor, except the tail armor, and slipped on the clothes Alphys gave you. They were a bit big on you, but they worked. You limped out to see that Asgore was holding the human soul.

"(Y/n), my friend, are you ok?" Asgore asked, Gaster saw you nod respectfully before the claws on your paw glowed green. "I can heal myself. Thank you though, your majesty." You said with respect before guiding your claws over the wound. Asgore left as Alphys looked at the armor.

"Y..You broke i..it..." Alphys muttered as your ears perked up. "Hey, I was fighting a human." You replied, Gaster walked over and saw the damage. "That is an easy fix." Gaster informed before seeing you crossing your arms and your tail barley swaying. Gaster sighed as Alphys went to fix the armor.

"(Y/n)," you turned and saw Gaster smiling, "I'm not mad about the armor." You sighed as your fur smoothed out. "It's not that," Gaster rose an bone-brow before you huffed, "ok. Maybe it was a bit about the armor. I just don't... want... to kill..."

Gaster's sockets widened as you hugged yourself and just broke slowly. "I... I... I just want to..." Gaster hugged you as you broke in front of him. "Don't worry. I will find a way to break the barrier." Gaster whispers as his eyes starts to glow a light purple.

Your ears folded back as you rested your forehead against Gaster's chest. 'I have never hugged (y/n) like this... then again... she usually doesn't break like this...' Gaster thought as he rubbed your back. You wrapped your arms around Gaster and just whimpered like a lost and lonely puppy.

Gaster blushes slightly before he kissed the top of your head. You blushed lightly before your ears perked up and you looked up at Gaster. Gaster was blushing a but deeper as he glanced away from you. You just snuggled your head under his and purred softly. Gaster was shocked.

He never knew that wolf monsters could purr, nor that he thought it was possible. Gaster just sighed softly before hugging you gently. Alphys walked back in to see this. 'Omg! So kawaii!' Alphys thought as she quickly left. Your tail was wagging and the tail armor fell off quickly.

"I love you (y/n)." Gaster whispered, you purred a little louder before saying "I love you too." Gaster started to pet the top of your head and your ears as you nuzzled his hand.

Extra:

"SO KAWAII!" You and Gaster turned to see Emily trying to push Alphys away. "Alphys! Why must you do this?!" Emily growled before using her magic to lift and carry Alphys away. You and Gaster turned to each other before you nuzzled your head under Gaster's again. Gaster chuckled softly as his blush lightened and spreaded on his cheekbones.