Glitchtale x Kind! Love! Reader 2

It's been about a month and Aku has had better control over (his/her) soul. But, on the down side, Mettaton has been bothering Gaster about asking you on a date. Gaster would always ignore him until this point. You both have been close, but he did develop feelings for you.

He finally decided, for the sake of himself and Mettaton's battery getting ripped out, he would ask you out. He found you hanging out with Frisk and Aku. Aku and Frisk were soldiers as you kept watch. "Hello (y/n)." You turned to see Gaster as he sat next to you.

"Hi G!" You greeted as Aku pretended to shoot Frisk with (his/her) 'machine gun' (which was really just a large text book). "Whatcha need?" You asked. Gaster was blushing lightly he took in a breath. "Would... You be interested on going... on a date?" Gaster asked nervously.

You were blushing before you smiled and kissed his cheek bone. "Sure. I'd love to." You answered before getting up and walking away. Gaster smiled before Aku fell onto his lap. "Frisk... has... won the war..." Aku pretended to gasp out. "And what war was it?" Gaster asked with a rose bone-brow.

"Of what (y/n) would say." Aku answered before the two kids ran. Gaster chuckled before getting up and going to his lab.

~ DATING START ~

You told Toriel that you and Gaster were going out as you did your hair in the mirror

You told Toriel that you and Gaster were going out as you did your hair in the mirror. You had (fav/outfit) on before you heard Frisk dragging Gaster. You turned and smiled with a light color on your face. Gaster was blushing a little more at your outfit. "Ready?" You said as you rose your shoulders. Gaster nodded before you both left. "You owe me Aku." Frisk said before Aku handed them five dollars.

Meanwhile, you and Gaster were walking around the park and looking at the star filled sky. Gaster was watching you as you watched the sky. Gaster smiled softly at you as you looked like a little kid on Christmas. You noticed Gaster staring before he looked away.

You giggled before Gaster looked at you and smiled. You both just enjoyed the sky and, around midnight and after getting something to eat, you both left to the house. "That was fun!" You said as you both stood in front of the house. "Yeah. It was." Gaster said happily.

Before you went inside, Gaster suddenly and gently pulled you into a kiss. You blushed before you kissed back. Gaster's arms snaked around your lower back as you rested your hands against his chest.

A kiss in the moon light.

Extra:

Emily covered Aku's eyes as Zoey and Mettaton video tapped it. "I swear to Asgore Zoey..." Emily growled as her eye glowed deep green. "I ship it." Zoey said as she saved the video. "You ship everything." Emily growled back as she snapped her fingers, making Aku go to (his/her) bedroom.