Child! WD Gaster x Child! Cat Monster! Reader

You were wearing a (f/c) snowboard suit with your (2f/c) beanie on. Since you had paws, you didn't need boots as you carried your self built sled to your friend Gaster's house. He recently moved to Snowdin after his parents got a job nearby Snowdin village's guard stations.

You placed your sled down and walked up the steps of his porch. You knocked on the door before seeing Gaster at the door. "Hi (Y/n)!" Gaster greeted happily, "Hi Gaster! I brought my sled! Do you want to try it out?" You replied as you pointed behind you.

"Sure! My mom wants me to go outside soon anyway." Gaster said as he slipped his boots and jacket on. You both walked down the porch before you picked up your sled. "If you're a skeleton, why do you have to wear a jacket?" You asked as you both walked.

"My mom." Gaster replied as he wiped the snowflakes off his glasses. "Ah." You said with a chuckle. You both reached a large hill before you set the sled down and tied a rope for steering. You got in first, then Gaster got behind you.

"Welcome to Snowdin sledding rides," you started as Gaster snorted, "please take off all glasses or lose accessories and put them in your pocket, or you're gonna have a bad time." Gaster rolled his eyes before taking off his glasses and placing them in his pocket. He then saw your tail wrapped your your waist.

"Ready?" You asked over your shoulder, "Ready!" Gaster replied. You used your paw to push the sled before you both speeded down the hill. You both were squealing as your ears holded back. You tugged the rope and made a sharp turn. You both yelped when the seld turned over.

You both rolled on the soft snow until Gaster was on top of you. You both were panting from squealing with some small laughing fits. You both then realized the position you were in. "Ummm... uhhh..." You both said as blushes were clearly shown on your faces. Gaster rolled off you and sat up.

You sat up as you both looked away from each other awkwardly. "S...sorry." Gaster mumbled as his blush grew. "N...no. I..I..I shouldn't of made that t..turn..." You replied as your blush grew. You looked at Gaster as he looked at you.

Gaster then kissed your cheek quickly as he blushed darker. Your blush grew slightly as your ears perked up and your tail swayed. You both stared at each other before smiling. "Wanna ride on my sled again?" You asked as you got up and picked up the sled. "Sure. I call shot gun." Gaster answered as you both started up the hill.

Two super cute stories in one day... I'M ON A ROLL!