Prologue

"Lalisa! Yeobo!" Ren shouted. I quickly turned to him and saw his sweet smile while waving at me.

I smiled back and walked towards him. "Yeobo I missed you." He said as he hugged me. He's too sweet and caring. By the way, he calls me yeobo coz he knows I love to watch K-dramas and heard that some korean couples call each other 'yeobo', so he copied them.

"I missed you too. Its been a week since you left." I told him after I broke the hug.

"Why do you always look so pretty?" He asked as he caressed my hair.

"Coz Im born to be pretty." I winked then he suddenly pinched my cheek.

"Lets go, Ms. Pretty?" He asked as he held my hand. "Where do you want to go, yeobo? I'll bring you anywhere within the Philippines." He said and it made me surprised. Wow! He's to good to me!

I turned to him and asked, "Really? Anywhere in the Philippines?"

He nodded while smiling then he spoke, "Of course, especially that its our Summer Vacation."

"Thank you, Ren oppa!" I let go of his hand and hugged him tight. Im so happy that he's this sweet, caring and a great boyfriend.

But as I thought about it I suddenly got an idea that our relationship is too perfect to be true. Im being too blessed for this to happen. Should I do something to change our current 'too perfect relationship' status into a typical relationship? Hmmm...

"Yeobo?" Ren called so I turned to him.

"Oh?" I spoke.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I just nodded. He smiled and we continued to walk still thinking where to go to.

Also Im trying to decide whether I should do something to change our perfect relationship.