Chapter 4

Mission 5: Going over the line

"Hey! You've gone crazy, right?" Jen asked as she pushed me.

I just shook my head remembering what I did earlier.

"After doing that bullshit to him you suddenly forgave him. He may have suspicions with what you're doing." Jen added.

"Jennie's right. You might get into more trouble if he finds out. He may you know..." Rose said as she shrugged her shoulder. He wouldn't, right? Ugh!

"Hey" Jen poked me. I turned to her and raised a brow. "What's your plan now?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders as I ruffled my hair. Im so messed up right now.

"Maybe we should stop helping you." Jen and I turned to Rose with a blank expression. What?

"Pardon" Jen spoke.

"Maybe you and I should just let Lisa be. Maybe she'll think of something to make her boyfriend mad or yell at her. We may make things worse." Rose explained. Why is she so good with words?

"You're right." Jen agreed then turned to me. "You'll be fine alone, right?" She asked. I just nodded as I smiled.

"Jen, I think we need to leave now." Rose said as she held Jen's arm and looked at Ren, who's 5 meters away.

"Yeah. Bye Lisa!" Jen stood up and waved goodbye.

When Rose and Jennie left Ren walked towards me.

"Yeobo, are you now okay?" He asked as he touched my shoulder. I just nodded. "I'll take you home. Im sire you're tired." He said as he lead me to his car.

*sigh* Why is he so considerate? Can't he be mad at me for making a mess?

"Hey" He softly said when he sat on the driver's seat. I turned to him and just nodded while smiling.

He then looked at the road and started the car.

~~~~~~~~~~

"See you yeobo! Sleep well!" He said before driving off.

When he left I heavily sighed as I went inside the house. Gosh! Im crazy! Really really crazy!

"Lalisa eat your dinner." I was surprised when mom suddenly appeared infront of me when I opened the entrance door.

"Mom! You scared me!" I pouted. Gosh mom is ruining my moment!

"Why are you screaming?" She slapped my shoulder. "Just go to the dinning area and eat!" She added as she walked away. Tsk!

I went to the dinning table while rubbing my shoulder that mom slapped.

"Ohhh~" Im fine now coz Im having bbq! Yeah~

I quickly sat and started eating. After I eat I need to start thinking of a new plan. Hmmmm~ Yum!

*The next day*

I was so full yesterday after eating a whole plate of bbq. Gosh it was so delicious! Anyway, I have made another plan. A plan that could result to a break-up. *gulp* I hope it goes well. *sigh*

"Lalisa" Mom called when she saw me walking down the stairs. "Are you going somewhere?" She asked.

"Yes. Ren and I are going somewhere to talk about our Jejudo vacation!" I happily told mom. Im actually excited slash nervous. Excited because of the upcoming vacation to my dream place and Nervous coz Im doing my plan later which could cancel my vacation.

"Okay then. Come home early, okay?" Mom simply said after I kissed her cheek.

"Bye mom!" I waved goodbye as I left the house.