Chapter 2

Mission 3: Just ignore him

Because I have found another plan to make him angry, Im now inside my room and it has been 2 days since I yelled at him and I did not contact him or answer his texts and calls. Im sure with this he'll surely get annoyed and be mad at me for being so childish.

"Lalisa?" Mom called.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Come down we have to eat." She said.

"Mom I'll just skip. Im not hungry coz I ate cereal an hour ago." I told mom- I mean shouted coz she's downstairs in the kitchen.

"Okay." She replied.

What to do... Im so bored right now! I really cant stand staying inside my room without doing anything. I miss Ren and my friends.

ring ring~

Oh! Someone texted me.

From: Jen
"Hey, what are you doing? Can we hang out?"

Should I tell her to just come to my house? I really dont want to leave coz I'll end up seeing my boyfriend.

To: Jen
"Yeah sure but lets just hang out in my house. Come! If you want me to go somewhere else I'll immediatley say no."

From: Jen
"Okay ma'am. I'll be there in 30 minutes. Im bringing my cousin with me. You know Rose, right?"

Rose? Hmm... Rose... Ah! The one with the pretty voice! She sang at the school's singing competition in high school.

To: Jen
"Sure! See you 😘"

From: Jen
"Yeah. See you in a bit."

While waiting what should I do...

ring ring~

Did Jennie text me again?

1 message from Renie~

Oh shit!

From: Renie~
"Yeobo? Lisa? How are you? I haven't seen your for two days. You wont reply to my texts and wont answer my calls but its fine. I know you were really mad days ago. I hope you'll reply soon and feel better. Love ya my yeobo~"

Ohhh~ He's so sweet and considerate even when Im acting so childish. Why wont he just get mad even for just a minute? Huhuhu. I'll never give up until he does. I really wanna see him mad at me. Tsk.

"Hey~" I jumped in surprise when Jennie suddenly opened the door with that weird tone.

"Jen! You scared the life out of me! God!" I told her while giving an angry look.

I tought she'd be here after 30 MINUTES but she's here and its only 10 MINUTES!

"Lisa chill. I didnt mean to scare you." She said as she entered my room. "Oh yeah. Im with Rose. Hey Rose come in." She added as she pulled her cousin in.

"Hi" Rose shyly greeted.

"Hi! How have you been?" I asked while smiling at her.

"Im fine. Thanks for asking." She replied in a low tone.

"No need to thank me and we're friends right? So dont feel uncomfortable with me. Just relax." I told her while signaling Jen to sit on my bed with her cousin.

"Rose sit down. Dont be shy. You're not like this when you're with me." Jen told Rose. She nodded as a response and smiled at me.

"So Lisa what's happening? Why wont you leave your house and acting like a complete stranger to your good boyfriend? Have you gone mad?" Jen asked while raising her left brow and crossing her arms.

"Do you have problems with your boyfriend?" Rose asked as well.

"No. I haven't gone mad and everything is totally fine. Actually Im doi g this because I want him to get mad at me for once." I told them and I was surprised that they were kinda confused with what I said. What's so comfusing eh? I just want him to be mad thats all!

"You are crazy girl! Why would you want Ren to be mad at you? He's good and sweet to you so why?" Jen asked again.

"That's the point! I want him just once to stop being sweet and good to me. I want him to be mad for just even a minute coz for the 2 years of being in a relationship with him he hasn't been at me. He always considers my mistakes. Im kinda sick of it." I told her.

"But-"

"You have a point. If I were you I'd also get sick of being treated so well. I mean I too want to feel that he would be mad to show that he really is concerned with your mistakes." Jen and I were surprised when Rose spoke. I was also stunned with what she said. Wow! She understands me?

"Uhm.. Cous, do you have a boyfriend?" Jen asked her cousin.

"No." Rose simply replied. What? She doesnt hace a boyfriend but she spoke those words that really relates to what I feel right now.

"So what was that? How can you say that without having a bkyfriend of your own?" Jen asked her cousin again.

"Well I watch kdramas like you guys and I have friends who are in a relationship, so I have observed them all and understood everything that they felt. You know they share their thoughts to me." Rose explained. Ohhh. That's an acceptable reason for me.

"Okay." Jen shrugged her shoulders and turned to me. "Fine I'll support your goal. Just tell me what to do and also I wont bother asking you with the things you are about to do." She said. Yes! She's on my side.

"Me too. I'll help!" Rose spoke and smiled. Yeah~ She's also on my side. Good.

"So is this really the only thing you're gonna do? Just staying in your room and ignoring him?" Jen asked.

She's right! Im sure Ren will just let this pass. Think. Think.

"Uhm. I have an idea." Rose spoke. Jen and I both turned to her. "We can..."