Chapter 5

Mission 6: The Final Test!

I have decided that I'll continue this bullshit. I started it so I should end it even if it means to be punished.

"Lalisa, dinner's ready!" Mom called.

"Pokpak come down here!" Kuya? Was that kuya? I quickly went down and ran to the dinning area.

"Hey Pokpak!" Kuya smiled. Waaah! Kuya's home! I ran to him and hugged him tight. I missed him coz he's been gone for weeks.

"Kuya, you'll be here for a long time right?" I asked him as I let go.

"I'll only be here for 3 weeks coz I'll be going back to Cebu for seminars and other affairs." He explained. Kuya's a doctor for 3 years now.

"Kuya, how is your lo-nevermind." I decided not to ask. He may ask me back if I continue.

"Pokpak?" He spoke. Gosh! Kuya should stop calling me Pokpak!

"Kuya can you please stop calling me Pokpak? Its super weird." I complained.

"Okay, okay Pokpak! I'll call you Lisa then." That's a relief. *sigh*

"Kids, lets eat." Mom spoke as she sat on her seat.

"Yes mom." Kuya and I chorused. We then sat and ate.

~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner kuya and I watched some korean movies. We both are korean drama slash movie fans.

"How are you and Ren?" I was surprised when kuya suddenly asked about my ruined love life.

"We're fine. Why'd you ask?" I asked him back.

"Well, I usually see him whenver Im home but Im surprised right now that he hasn't come today. I also heard from mom that Ren hasn't come since last week." Mom! Why'd you do that?

"He's just busy. Anyway, kuya can I ask you something?" I asked. I need some advice from him and a guy's point of view with our situation right now.

"Sure." He turned to me and smiled.

"You dont have a girlfriend right now, right?" I asked and he nodded. "But if you encountered a situation with a gf"

"What kind of situation?" He interrupted me.

"Uhmm... When your gf acts pissed and she wouldn't tell you the reason and worst she wouldn't answer your calls, what would you feel?" I asked. I hope he doesn't ask me about-

"You had a fight, am I right?" Well he got me. I nodded. "For me, if that happens I'd be pissed as well and would get disappointed at my girlfriend for not telling me the reason." He explained. So Ren is mad? Should I be happy now? "But if its Ren, which is your boyfriend who's very gentle, he'd be just sad and would blame himself. Actually sis, I've been friends with him before you both became a couple and I must say that whenever something happens that he is involve in, he'd blame himself until the other person would tell him that he did nothing wrong." God! Im guilty as hell.

"So will he still forgive me? Will he not yell?" I asked again.

"I think he'll forgive you and would maybe yell or not. That yell part I dont know." Yey? He'll probably yell at me.

"Thanks kuya. Anyway, I have to go upstairs. See you later." I told kuya as I stood up and went upstairs.

~~~~~~~~

To: Renie~
"Hey, how are you?"

I can't send him that! *erase*

To: Renie~
"Ren see me at the park in 2 hours."