Chapter 3

Mission 4: Tell him hurtful words

"We can go to the park and stay at the area where only few people are at. Then Jen will text Ren saying that he should see Lisa and talk to her so they'd be okay again. But actually he's going there because Lisa will say hurtful words." Rose explained.

"And with that he'll surely hate me!" I happily added. Yes!

"But Lalisa are you sure he wont break up with you at that rate?" Jen suddenly asked. Yeah she's right but I can take the risk.

"It'll be fine. Dont worry." I assured her. If he does then Im dead. *gulp*

"So when will we do that?"Jen asked looking at me and Rose. Well...

"Tomorrow will do. I'll think of words that'll hurt him and is related to the fight I made with him so it wont be obvious that everything is planned." I told them. "You guys are available, right?" I asked. I might go solo at this rate.

"Yeah. We dont have much to do tomorrow." Jen said and Rose nodded.

"Okay. Thank you!" I smiled at them. At least they are on my stupid side.

"So what should we do now? We're done planning your goal for tomorrow." Jen asked.

"Movie marathon?" Rose suggested.

"Great! I have 3 dvds that I bought a week ago. Its romance, comedy and scifi." I told them. They both nodded while smiling widely.

*The next day*

Today's the day. I hope he doesnt break up with me.

"Lisa are you okay? Im contacting him now." Jen asked while holding my shoulder. I turned to her and nodded. Lets do this!

"Okay. Im calling him now." She said as she called Ren.

Man! He picked up.

"Hey Ren, its me Jennie. Do you have plans today? ... No? ... Good! Coz I have a suggestion regarding your fight with Lalisa. I think you should talk to her in person maybe in that way she'll forgive you... Great... I brought Lisa to the park to hang out. You can come here and talk to her... No, she doesnt know Im calling you... Okay. Okay... I'll be waiting... See ya!" Jennie then pit her phone bacl to her purse and turned to us. "He agreed and he'll be here in 15 minutes. You're ready, right?" Jennie said. Am I ready? God!

"Yeah Im ready." I told her.

"So when he gets here. Jennie will go to him and once he's infront of you, Lisa, Jennie and I will go about 3 meters away from you guys." Rose explained. Jennie and I just nodded.

*15 minutes later*

This is it! He'll be here in any moment. I hope I memorized my lines. *deep sigh*

"He's here!" Rose exclaimed when she saw Ren's car.

Oh my! Im dead. Im really gonna be dead!

"Jen go!" Rose told her cousin.

Jennie went to Ren and talked for a bit then she leaded Ren towards us.

"Rose lets go." Jen said as she dragged her cousin. "Good Luck" She whispered when she passed by me.

When Jen and Rose were gone Ren started to talk.

"Hi" He shyly spoke.

"Yeah" Im starting it.

"How have you been?" He asked.

"Why do you care, ass-" I can't call him that. Im going way too far if I do that.

"Of course I care coz Im your boyfriend. Are you still angry?" He asked with a concerned tone.

"Yeah."

"Can't you forgive me?"

"No."

"Then do you hate me?"

Holy shit! Do I hate him? Of course no!

"Ye-yes."

When I spoke that word I heard him heavily sigh.

"Okay then. If you hate me then you can but-"

"Stop talking." Im still acting here!

"But-"

"I said stop!"

"Can I just ask one more time?" He asked like he was begging. Shit!

"Okay." Im still acting even though I dont want too anymore!

"Do you want to still meet with me?"

"Uhm.. N-no."

"Then do you want to break-"

"Will you shut up!" I shouted. I dont want him to continue that stupid sentence.

"Why are you yelling?" He asked in a low tone and I could feel that he's already hurt. Im getting guilty but still I cant stop until he yells back.

"Coz I hate you!" I shouted back but not that loud of course. I reallydont want other people looking at us.

"Have I done something that made you this mad?"

"Yeah."

"Was it the frappe that I spilled on you?" His voice cracked. Damn!

"Y-yeah."

"That small thing. You know I didnt mean it. Why hate me, Lalisa?" Oh man his crying.

"Dont cry. You're not a woman you know." Im being evil here.

"Lalisa, do you want to break up with me? Just say it-"

"NO!" Oh my. I ruined my plan. Im off character.

"Why? You said you hate me?" He's still this calm after being cold to him?

"Coz I dont want to break up with you. That's all." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know that's not the reason."

Oh no. Did he found out?

"It is and live with it."

"Okay. Okay. Lets not break up but please forgive me. I cant live like this. Being hated by the person I love." Oh he's so cheesy~

"Yeah. Okay." I plainly said. I cant stand seeing him like this anymore so I give up.

Ren immediately hugged me and said, "Thank you yeobo! I'll make it up to you."

Mission 4 FAILED! Huhuhu. Does this need to go up to Mission 100 to make him yell at me once?