Chapter Two: Signs

A/n: Heya guys.... Just edited. (/0-0)/ Please leave a vote or comment >~< , I'd really appreciate it~ Love you all guys XD.

Y/n= Your name
L/n= Your last name
H/c= Hair color
E/c= Eye color
---------------------------------------------(/0u0)/------------------
After a few hours, (Y/N) founds herself waking up from her slumber. As (Y/N) looks at her surroundings, she founds herself in her bed. Recalling from what happened earlier on, (Y/N) suddenly took notice around her waist. 'Crap, what's wrong with my body today?' I tried standing up from my bed, searching around for my phone, only to see that I missed my evening seminar. 'Great, now I missed my class. So what's next?' (Y/N) was going straight for the door, only to bump with her brother Louis.

"Hey (Y/N), how are you holding up?" Louis hands me a glass of water and went inside my room.

"Thanks." As I emptied my glass of water, I decided to answer his question. "Well now that you asked me, I guess it's quite going well. First, I got to sleep for more like 2 hours and my brother didn't even bothered to wake me up. Second, I was able to skip seminar and lastly, I get to spend time with my brother." I brought up a grin.

"I don't know if I should take that as a sarcastic reply or I should take it as it is."

"But still, I'm glad that I get to celebrate my birthday, thanks Louis."

"Don't bother!! It's what your brother Louis was born to do!!" Making a superman pose while making weird faces.

"Born to do parties?" I laughed and looked at my brotheras I waited for his reply.

"No..." My brother sighed. "To make you happy." Louis made this smile, it was so warm and sincere, it makes me want to see it a little longer. After a realization to the words he spoke, I began to feel flustered. 'This is what they call Sister complex right?' Louis embraced me in his arms, making me feel relaxed with his embrace.

"Thanks Louis." I smiled, assuring him that I felt better.

"Now, would you care to tell me what made you faint like that? Louis' cheerful face suddenly changed into a more serious expression.

"Well..." I started explaining to my brother what happened.

"So you're telling me that you have been experiencing these strange attacks just this morning and you think that somebody is doing it on purpose?" showing a quizzical look on his face.

"Yes..." I looked down at the floor, not making eye contact with my brother. 'Does he think that I'm lying to him?'

"Hm... Oh!!" I was shocked at the sudden reaction my brother made.

"Wha-what?" As I looked at my brother's cobalt blue eyes.

"It's almost dinner!! Want to prepare dinner with me (Y/N)?"

I looked dumbfounded at his reaction. Well, not breaking his charisma, I agreed and joined him downstairs. As we placed our cooked meals on the table and saying our prayers, we finally continued our conversation about the last topic.

My brother was the first to break the silence. "Do you have any idea why this is happening to you?" Waving his fork towards me while he takes a mouthful spoon of rice, chomping away as he talk.

"I don't know... But I hope it's just a normal symptom..." I twirled my spoon around in my emptied bowl as I looked at Louis for his reply.

"I certainly hope so." Finishing his bowl of rice and headed for the kitchen sink.

"Putting that aside..." My brother comes near at the table, putting both of his hands on the table. "Let's play Rock-Paper-Scissors on who will wash this sinful dishes of ours." Louis frantically shakes his hand, readying himself for the anticipated bet.

"You're on." I smirked at his challenge.

"Ready, set, GO!!" As to my surprise, my brother won.

"What the..." My face still mouth agape from the unexpected defeat.

"Wuhoo!! Finally!! After losing 7 consecutive bets, I, Louis, as finally defeated the almighty (Y/N) at her own game!!" My brother running around like a fool while doing his victory dance. 'Really? "The Almighty (Y/N)? You got weird taste bro.'

"Uh huh uh huh, I finally won, uh huh uh huh." I can't help but laugh at his annoying dance. 'He's like a child in an old body. Well not that old.'

"Okay, I admit defeat. Could you just stop teasingly dancing around?" I pleaded.

"Okay fine birthday girl." He sat at the nearest chair he can find and waited for me to finish the dishes.

'Sucks to be a loser.' As I worked right through at the task at hand. Who knew washing the dishes could be such a dragged. 'I'm definently eat a lot cleaner next time.' When I was about to put the dried plates and utensils in the dish rack, the pain in my waist suddenly shot up, making me drop one of the plates. My brother hurriedly came to the scene.

"Hey (Y/N) what happe--"Before my brother could finish his question, his eyes takes away his sight on me and looks on my waist. I immediately looked at my waist and felt something wet from it. It's dripping ruby liquid. I raised my clothing and saw the crimson fluid still coming out from a unidentified wound. 'This is just ketchup right?' I was hoping my eyes are deceiving me and tried to reach out on my wound. When I was about to touch the wound, my brother suddenly took my hand, securing his grip around my wrist. I looked at my brother to see he's terrified as I am.

"Don't touch it." I looked at my brother's face. "It might get infected." Relying on my brother for help, he applied first aid on my wound. At first it didn't hurt, but the moment he applied a disinfectant on my wound, it began to ache.

"(Y/N) please bear the pain for a moment." I nodded my head. My brother approach my wound and began giving it kisses, it stunned me for a moment and I began to laugh.

"Sto-stop!! It tickles!!" I kept laughing until he stopped the kisses.

"See? You're fine now." My brother left me to store the first aid kit that he used. When he finally left the room, I let out a sigh. "Stupid brother."

A/N:
I finally got to update my second chapter. I wasn't able to connect to the internet these past few days, and finally got justice and was able to update this story. Hope you guys like it! I'm also glad that I was able to make this chapter 1000 words again.

P.S: I just corrected some few grammatical errors, sorry if I missed or forgotten to put some words. My mind thinks ahead before my hands could type it, Ugh.

/// Edited 5/5/17 ///