Chapter Three: Trip

A/n: Just editing... Heya guys~ Leave a vote or a comment as you read~ Love you guys~

Y/n= Your name
L/n= Last name
H/c= Hair color
E/c= Eye color
-----------------------------------------------------------(/0u0)/----------------
A moment later~

Remembering on what just happened, I looked at the plate I dropped, shattered on the floor. I decided to pick up the pieces of the shattered plate to throw it out. As any dumb person would expect, I accidentally cut my finger. 'Ouch...' It didn't hurt that much so I was able to continue cleaning up the whole thing. As my brother entered the scene, he made a pissed look.

"What?" I tried to look innocent as I can.

"You cleaned up the mess, didn't you?" Crosses his arms and stared at me.

"I don't know what are you talking about... Hehe..." I made a pouted face but in a funny way. My brother just lent out a sigh and grabbed my right hand.

"You even got yourself a cut." My brother sighed again.

"I guess there are some things that I can't hide from you... Hehe..." I patted my head, excusing myself from the pathetic excuse I made. My brother came near me, and hugged me. "Don't ever do that to yourself (Y/n)." His face seems to be in pain. He must be so worried about me.

"So-sorry Lou-" My phone suddenly rang. I grabbed to look at it and see my aunt texted me.

"Are you going to visit your mom and dad tomorrow?"

"I think so"

"I'll prepare your rooms then, see you tomorrow then."

"Who texted you?" He tried grabbing my phone but failed.

"It's aunt Clarie, she's asking us if we'll visit mom and dad tomorrow." My brother tried stealing my phone again and he succeeded.

"And you said we'll come." While Louis was scanning through my phone. "Here you go." My brother gave back my phone. "I was just checking if you're lying or not." I made a confused face.

"Why would I lie something crucial as that?" Making a grave expression.

"I thought you were texting with your boyfriend." I looked deadpan at his reply. "Bo-boyfriend?! I don't have a boyfriend Ok?!" I suddenly became sullen and resentful at my words. 'Did I just admit that I'm single?' I looked at my brother to see his thumbs up.

"Don't worry (Y/n), I'll just pretend I didn't heard that." He made a sheepish grin. "Anyways, it's already pass 9, we should get some sleep." I nodded in agreement.

My brother went with me into my room. "You don't have to guide me to my room you know?" I told him.

"Well, it would be rude if a gentleman doesn't accompany her to her room." Louis winked at me. I just rolled my eyes, and greeted my brother good night. When I unclothed myself, the wound on waist isn't visible anymore. 'What the..' I shook my head and decided that I'll take a light shower and brush my teeth. I wore pink pajamas and didn't tied my (H/c) hair.

 I wore pink pajamas and didn't tied my (H/c) hair