Chapter Four: Trouble

A/n: Editing~ (/0.0)/

Y/n= Your name
L/n= Your Last name
H/c= Hair color
E/c= Eye color
-----------------------------------------------------------------(/0u0)/----------
-Third person point of view-

You and Louis knelt down on the graves and laid some candles, food and some roses. As Louis lit the candles, the guy you saw from before was here. The boy looked malnourished. Then suddenly, the boy looked at your direction. The boy seemed to be looking for someone. You were about to grab a food for the boy but you and the boy suddenly locked eyes. You immediately heard a distant whisper but it was too clear to misheard it. "I found you" The boy smirked. You were suddenly interrupted by Louis, calling out your name. "Hey (Y/n), Hello?" You simply replied with a nod, leaving Louis to just sigh. You looked back at the direction where the boy was before, but you weren't able to find him. You looked everywhere for him, but still no sign of him.

-First person point of view-

"That was weird." I sighed, and my brother suddenly spoke.

"What is?" I just shook my head and out of nowhere, my brother suddenly covered my eyes.

"H-Hey?!" I tried to release from his strong grip around my eyes but failed. Me and my brother walked, we soon came into a stop, I suddenly felt a warm breeze. As my brother remove his hands on my eyes, I saw a warm orange tinted sky. The sun was slowly going down. I stand in awe. It was such a miraculous sight. "Wow." As I watch the sunset.

"So, did you like the view?" I nodded and hugged my brother. "Yes, it was wonderful." I smiled, I saw faint red in my brother's cheek. "Are you blushing?" His eyes widen at the question, he suddenly looked away.

"Your eyes must be deceiving you, or maybe.... You're hungry?" I could sense mockery in his voice.

"No I'm not!" My stomach suddenly growled. I blushed in embarrassment.

"Well, your stomach doesn't agree with you (Y/n)." I blushed 50 shades of red, it was really embarrassing. "My stomach betrayed me." I pouted, while my brother laugh at my joke. We returned to the two graves, leaving our letters and prayers.

"So are we ready to go home?" Aunt Clarie asked. We nodded in agreement and went off our way home to Aunt Clarie's house. When we arrived there, we wondered why the lights are still off. "I'll go inside first." Louis said. Me and Aunt Clarie agreed and followed his back. Louis suddenly spoke. "The door... its unlocked." Me and Aunt Clarie exchanged glances and decided to call the police.

As we went inside, we saw two people in a mask. One was holding Lala and the other one was putting stuff in his sack. The two men suddenly looked in our direction. The man holding Lala suddenly took out a gun, pointing it to Lala's head.

"If you call the police, we won't assure you the safety of this girl." We froze in our steps, not wanting the guy to hurt Lala. Since the house has only a one way door, meaning there's only one entrance and exit. The windows are covered with steel bars. So we're in the way of the entrance. We took this chance to cover their only way out. Zoe suddenly went downstairs, holding her teddy bear.

"Hey Mommy, I'm hungry..." Zoe was rubbing her emerald eyes as she yawned, catching the two men's attention. Louis suddenly run to the man holding Lala, grabbed the gun.

"You piece of s**t, stay where you are." Louis was pointing the gun at the man holding Lala, Lala suddenly run to our direction. The other man suddenly brought out two guns, he pointed it to Louis. To my surprise, my feet suddenly run on its own will, I suddenly felt shot in my back. 'S**t, did I just got hit?' I heard another shot, but it didn't came from the man, it came from Louis. "You pr**k!! You shot (Y/n)!!" Louis was shedding tears while anger was engraved in his face. Another shot was made. (Too many gunshots... I know...) The sound echoed through the room, I looked at my stomach, I saw blood gushing out. 'I got shot again?!' The man with a sack trembled, dropping his gun.

"I didn't mean to shoot her again!?" His voice was shaking and he run to the opposite direction. Since Three gunshots were heard, it caught the attention of some neighbors. I was just laying there, and Louis was hugging me.

"Hey (Y/n)...." An ambulance suddenly passed by. Louis immediately picked me up but it was gentle and careful, and Louis brought me in the Ambulance.

"Aunt Clarie, check Lala and Zoe if they're fine..." Those were the last words I said, before losing consciousness.

A/N:
Sorry if this chapter was weird... I think this chapter was sh*t but I have to make something happen, so I thought I could make a sh**ty plot like this. Sorry if you're all disappointed in this chapter T^T I'll try harder in the next chapter.

///Edited 5/5/17 ///