Chapter Five: Leania [Side Story]

This is a side story from (Y/n)'s childhood. Hope you all enjoy it.

(Y/n)= Your name
(L/n)= Your last name
(H/c)= Hair color
(E/c)= Eye color
(F/c/b)= Favorite Cat Breed
------------------------------------------------------------------(/0u0)/-------------
-Third person point of view-

(Y/n) was running around inside the house. Your brother Louis woke up at the noise you're making. "What's with you (Y/n)?" Louis was rubbing his ruby eyes as he said that to you.

"I'm waiting for Mama!" you spoke while jumping around in excitement. Your brother got curious.

"Is mother gonna bring home something?" sitting by the couch in the living room, you followed at his side and sat next to him.

"Mama's gonna bring home a kitty!" you smiled, you grab hold of Louis' hands and told him something, "Can't wait for mom to be home!" your brother wasn't happy at this because it might take away your attention from him, but he just sighed, and said, "Yes, I can't wait." Louis tried making his smile earnest.

Louis was 3 years older than you. And you were just a 5 year old girl who likes cats and elephants.Whenever the four of you go out, you would always pet the stray cats and feed them. Your mom has no problem with you doing that, but it seems it affects your father, since he has cat allergy. So you were shocked when your mom told you that she would adopt a kitty, an (F/C/B) kitty to be precise. You love cats like those.

So as you patiently waited for your mom to be back, your brother Louis run upstairs. You got curious and followed him. You were tiptoeing as you followed him. Louis suddenly stopped in front of the ceiling door. Louis tried grabbing the string attached to the door, he succeeded. He went up and into the ceiling. You were scared, because Mom told you many scary stories about the ceiling. But since your curiosity must be fed, you grabbed hold of the ladder leading to the ceiling and followed Louis. You, still quietly approaching your brother, suddenly felt a tugged on your shirt. When you turned around, you saw a face covered in blood, the eyes are ripped out, blood was oozing out from its sockets. You suddenly screamed in horror and digust. "Waahh!" But Louis suddenly approached you, saying "(Y/n) What are you doing here?" You were crying at that time, Louis just hugged you. "We should get you downstairs." You just simply nodded and you two went down. Louis closed the ceiling door and you two went to the living room. You sat down on the couch, Still remembering that horrible sight you saw. You began to cry again.

Louis went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for (Y/n). Louis was reminiscing on his thoughts. 'It's a good thing I got (Y/n)'s attention, but why did she screamed?' Louis just sighed and proceeded to the living room, to where (Y/n) is.

You heard footsteps approaching the living room, you quickly wiped off your tears from your (E/c) eyes and sat properly. Your brother suddenly came into view, making you feel relaxed.

"Hey (Y/n)...." Louis was giving you a glass of water as he said that. You just stared at him and proceeded with your drink. As you emptied the glass, your brother gave out a sigh, making you curious.

"Why brother?" You finally said. Your brother just stared at you for a short while, leaving the atmosphere around you and your brother awkward. Louis suddenly grabs hold of your hand, pulling you in for a hug.

"I'm sorry." Louis suddenly cried on your shoulder. You were wondering how you should comfort your brother. You just gave Louis a kiss on his forehead. Louis looked at you and smiled.

"Are you still scared (Y/n)?" Louis released you from his embrace, making you think on your thoughts.

"I think (Y/n) just saw something scary." You said. You would always refer yourself as a third person when you were little. Louis patted your head, making you feel safe.

"You're brother will protect you." Louis made a wide smile, making you feel somehow excited. The doorbell suddenly rang, making you and your brother jump in surprise. As you two approached the door, your mother suddenly comes into view.

"(Y/n) are you ready?" Your (E/c) eyes sparkled in happiness and delight, making you jump around the hallway. You just nodded in excitement. As your mom opened the box, Louis was just standing by your side. The moment your mom tooks off the cover, you immediately took the kitten in your arms.

"Hey mom, does this kitty have a name?" You sweetly spoke.

"Not yet, do you want to do the honors?" Your eyes shined at the question, making you swing the cat around in circle, of course, you still gently do that. After thinking for hours for its name, you finally thought of something.

"Leania" You cooed. Your mom and your brother looked confused.

"Why Leania?" Your brother asked.

"I don't know... but It seems she likes it." The cat in your arms suddenly purred, making you cringe at vibration its giving but in pleasure. "We're going to be friends Leania." You smiled. Leania just meowed in response.

(The pictures doesn't belong to me, credits to the real owner

(The pictures doesn't belong to me, credits to the real owner. *salutes*)

A/n: And Cliffhang! Lol, I'll still continue making these after the main story :3 Hope you continue supporting me guys~