𝟘𝟜 ⏤𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩

"Yoongi

"Yoongi...Namjoon..." both men knelt before their gracious king, "where is my son?" the frail but dynamic ruler enquired, suppressing a grunt of incapacitating pain. Despite his inadequate health, his air of supremacy and prestige endured, as if to compensate for what he lacks in his physical constitution.

"We've all been looking for your son, sire..." Yoongi kept his head bowed, "For the past two days, we haven't stopped the search..." he reasons in a docile tone, unable to meet the eye of the ruler he's so accustomed to seeing as sagacious, but was currently in an impetuous mood. There also wasn't enough courage in him, he hates to admit, to face his liege with failure.

"And yet, he's still missing..." it was an understated offence to each and every individual, royal guard, who put in all effort throughout the search. Despite clear discredit targeted upon them, both men weren't disgruntled, knowledgeable of the king's physical and - now - mental worry, "find my son..." with his growing impatience finally reaching its peak, the king's voice quickly boomed and shook the marble walls, "FIND HIM!"

"Right away Sire!"

━━━━━━ ✧·゚: *✧·゚:*:·゚✧*:·゚✧ ━━━━━━

"Where do you suppose he's run off to?" Namjoon muses, getting into his hefty but professional uniform.

"If I had known then he would already be found," Yoongi replied in monotone. The dispiriting burden of the situation has had a clear effect on his usual mood lately, and it was clear to all the individuals that he has encountered - the guards he commanded, the villagers, the aristocrats and, of course, his partner at work (Namjoon).

"Your sarcastic tone is becoming very discouraging." the slender male grumbled whilst checking himself within the looking glass.

"It's only fitting for our current situation." Yoongi snapped with an irate snarl curling his lips, taking a moment to calm down before stressing a sigh and running a hand through his dishevelled hair. Noticeable bags sagged from the underside of his angled eyes, blackening the area from its once milky white tone. This was clear evidence of his sleep deprivation, which coaxed an expression of empathy from passer-by-ers - a gesture that only further hammered the male's scowl into place. Their pity worked for iron nails as his pride acted as the steel hammer. "What the fuck is that bloody kid trying to accomplish from this extended escapade?"

"I don't know."

"That's a first."

"You're still very discouraging."

"You're welcome."

With a subtle roll of his eyes, Namjoon set off with his comrade, ready to face the challenges of the day. Hopefully, there'll be more optimism during the search. Perhaps they'll find something that can lead them to the prince. Surprisingly, Namjoon feels as though he's not as frantic as he should be in the absence of Jungkook, probably because of his knowledge regarding the prince's past. As a consequence of the unfortunate becoming of the prince, at his once youthful age, Namjoon was able to inwardly anticipate the possibility of the current situation.