𝟘𝟞 ⏤𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙝

G. : only fluff in this long chapter lovelies!

SUM. : Jungkook wants to make you happy but how? Taehyung is only a kid but Jin has a bakery and with him knowing your favourite treat, Jungkook is going to have to swallow a very bitter pill for you...

But, perhaps it won't be so bad...

LENGTH : 6.7k

A/N: I'm so so so sorry that this has taken so long! Writersblock is a killer and inspiration is hard to find, motivation too! Fingers crossed that the next chapter won't take too long!

Anyway, please enjoy everyone! Thank you for being perfect patient angels for me! Love you all so so much! x 

━━━━━━ ✧·゚: *✧·゚:*:·゚✧*:·゚✧ ━━━━━━

In no time at all, things were, somewhat, back to normal. Taehyung was on good terms with Jungkook again; his little body not having the adequate capacity to hold a grudge for long, and you hope that he stays that way. Having grudges was never a productive trait so you were happy to see the two males of your life getting along again. It was heartwarming seeing them chatting and smiling at each other, and you find yourself feeling comforted by the fact that your brother was so open-minded and warm to anybody he meets. He was your pride and joy, his behaviour being a direct reflection of you (in some sense) seeing as you were responsible for taking care of him for most of his life so far.

He is what makes you happy and - to some extent - his 'troll' of a friend has become a steady pillar for you also. It's only been a week since Jeong has become acquainted with your very little and torn-but-still-glued-together family. There was never any judgement in his eyes and that's what you love about him as most people never approved but also never truly hated the duo that ran the quaint flower shop. Your only company had always been Jin and you had grown insecure over how you had cultivated a reliance on him, now that you had Jeong by your side, you can have some peace of mind, knowing that you wouldn't be pestering Jin as much. He's always gone above and beyond for you and Taehyung, the least you could do is give him some space, he has his own bakery to run atop things also.

There was something about Jeong's eyes however, that seemed to hold in their own sad tale. You itched to know about it but never worked up the courage to ask and, maybe, that was a good thing as it's always better to wait for someone to open up on their own rather than pry into their private business. It was tempting, though, to ask, because his eyes seemed to beg you every time there was a moment of blissful silence indulged by the occasional absence of Taehyung. Those deep, rich chocolate pools were inviting you to put forward your curious thoughts and the words were always at the tip of your tongue but you pushed them back. If you wanted to know but also keep Jeong by your side as the male figure Taehyung has always wanted to have, whilst also continuing to be the pillar of support you craved in your demanding linear way of life, you needed to wait until he was ready to disclose his story.