𝟙𝟙 ⏤𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨

CHPT

CHPT. SUM. : the king finally sees his son again and is reassured

LENGTH : 9.7k

G. : prince!au ; prince!jungkook ; commoner!reader ; florist!reader ; fairytale!au ; beautyandthebeast!au ; child!taehyung ; secondcommander!yoongi ; firstcommander!namjoon ; royalmessenger!hoseok ; slight angst ; fluffiness ; pinch of magic-a ; slow burn

A/N : I don't know why but this was a real struggle to write up. Maybe it's because my brother is back from university and is only good at being a distraction. OR! Because I ended up adding two extra scenes that were around 1k words each...Or because I still have a lot of life sorting to do - mainly that last one. Who else needs to start exercising again bc of weight-gain from quarantine, say 'aye'! AYE AYE AYE!!!! But other than that, I just really want to say thank you to everyone that's been hyping up this fic recently, it's really brought my full attention back to it and seeing many of you so excited to read and re-read it, in some cases, is just so heartwarming and motivating so, thank you all so much for the love and support! I love you all!

Happy reading, my lovely dollies x

ps. about the slow burn, i didn't even realise i was writing a slow burn until many of you pointed it out and now that i've acknowledged that...i've maybe made things a little more torturous between you and jungkook... :T i can feel guilty but i just don't...all i can say is wait for one or two more chapters :3 - you'll be able to get your fill then before things go down hill again (THAT IS ALL I'M ALLOWING MYSELF TO SAY!)

━━━━━━ ✧·゚: *✧·゚:*:·゚✧*:·゚✧ ━━━━━━

The morning sun breaks the horizon once again that morning, casting a spell of kaleidoscopic displays to dance within the many minuscule globes of morning dew, peacefully settled upon lush greenery. It was the perfect day for a new beginning, as such with every spring morning.

Today in particular, however, was the day you would be opening up your shop again to exhibit a new selection of spring flowers. It took a lot of preparation but it was worth it. There wasn't an empty space left in your quaint, cosy store to collect dust. Every square inch was decorated with an impressive culmination of flora. You doubt there'll be many customers flooding in compared to the winter months, a thought that keeps you grounded, but it's just what you need. After so much excitement and bustle due to the winter festivities - the only thing keeping those dismal months alive -, you were ready to have a tranquil day at the shop.

In preparation for the compelling day ahead, you cook up an ample breakfast - well, as ample as a florist can make a morning meal but you're sure that it's more than enough to fill you and your two favourite boys in preparation for the day. Like every other morning, you don't have to wait long after you've begun cooking to hear footsteps making their way to the kitchen. First came a steady and weighted pair of steps, which you recognise to be Jeong's. Halfway through the man's journey in the hallway, a second pair of steps were quick to join him, this time they were speedy and light despite their thundering pace. You chuckle to yourself and prepare for the usual collision at your legs.