Chapter Six

"see toby, you're not alone," Masky said gently, placing a kiss on toby's forehead, before picking him up, he carried a sleeping toby back to the mansion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's so warm.

I feel safe.

I feel protected.

I feel loved.

Love.

I like that.

I like this feeling.

I want to always feel love.

who's making me feel this way

whoever you are

thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toby's eye's fluttered open, only to be met with darkness,'ugh where am I 'Toby thought, letting a groan escaped his lips, Toby sat up a soft but firm material shifting below him, most likely a bed, he peered around his surroundings not seeing much, his senses not yet returned.

Slowly his vision improved, his eyesight adjusting to the limited light that he was given. With further inspection of the room he slowly realizes that he's in the infirmary room. smells of medicine lacing it, his nose scrunching up in disgust as the bitter smell surrounded his nose.

With a slow movement, toby climbed out of the bed, the sheets falling as he leaped out of it.

limping, toby made his way around the dark, his hand outstretched searching for any obstacles that may compromise his mission out of the infirmary.

After a couple minutes of aimless seeking, his hand finally reached a knob, turning it slightly, the door opened letting light wash into the dark room.

Toby walked out of the room, almost falling as his foot connected with something soft, looking down he saw Masky sleeping outside the infirmary room.

Hesitantly toby reached down and tapped the shoulder of the sleeping figure, Masky eyes snapped open, his eye's darting back and forth.

Masky blue orbs finally landed on toby, his body as if moving on its own, engulfed toby in a hug surprising the younger proxy again. Toby still shocked return the hug slowly wrapping his arms around the older male.

the same feeling toby felt some while ago returned, toby eye's widened as he realized that

I

Have

A

Crush on Masky!?!?

god dammit!!!!!!