Chapter eight

(Masky P.O.V)

That's all he has to say!?!he thinks that makes it better, he scared the living shit out of me, I...I was so worried and all he has to say is sorry!!!

I continued to glare at him my stare getting harder and harder by the second as anger built up inside of me. These emotions are going to destroy me, they make me weaker, they make me irrational, they make me unreasonable, they make me, Tim Sutton.

(Toby P.O.V)

I don't know why but I'm scared, he's scaring me, the look in his eyes scares me, the anger emitting off of him scares me, the love I feel for him, scares me.

I can't tell him why I ran away, he'll think I'm pathetic if he doesn't already, It's not his business anyway, he doesn't know my pain, he doesn't know that every day there is a war inside my head that I'm slowly losing. He doesn't know me.

He didn't bother trying to get to know me either, every time I would try to get his attention, he would flick me off or yell at me.

anger swelled up inside me blinding me in a cold rage, in an instant I pushed Masky away from me, making him fall back with a groan, he looked at me with surprise his eyes wide and buggy, his lips were parted as if he was about to speak, but I didn't want to hear it, I ran, I ran as fast as I could to get away from him and his cold blue eye's that stare into my very being, but I wasn't fast enough, I felt a hand grasp my wrist stopping me in my tracks, I looked down knowing who it belonged to.

"look at me," he asked, his voice soft and gentle, but I know it's all an act, he doesn't care, the voices told me so, It's all pity, and I don't want pity, I WANT LOVE!!!!

I felt a hand grab my chin lifting my face slightly, making me look up, I closed my eye's in an instant, still not willing to meet his blue orbs, they were filled with so much emotion making me feel overwhelmed and weak.

"P-please" his voice cracked slightly, I want to believe him but-but screw it, I opened my expecting him to be angry, but his face was full of regret.

(Masky P.O.V)

Damn you emotions and your desire to make me feel things, I couldn't let it go couldn't I, I should of just let him be, but no I have to go and make him scared of me.

" I'm sorry," he said his voice a soft whisper.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have gotten upset about something so stupid in the first place," I told him, hoping I could raise his spirits, It's the least I can do since I broke it.

"you scared me," he said me, his doe brown orbs still looked sad, and betrayed.

" I won't ever do it again" I informed, I said in my sincerest voice I could muster.

"You promise"

"I promise"