Chapter Seven

I'm doing povs now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I

Have

A

Crush on Masky!?!?

god dammit!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Masky P.O.V)

I instantly wrapped my arms around Toby's waist, earning a gasp from the smaller male, I was just so happy that I let my emotions take over, something that rarely happens since I'm a usually a calm and collected person, realizing what I just did, I released Toby out of my grip snaking my arms from around him.

I stepped back getting a clear view of Toby's face, I never got a good look at Toby's appearance before, except for last night when Toby ran away, what I saw bewildered me, he was so beautiful, even If he didn't know yet, what sold it for me was his eye's, his eyes were a beautiful doe brown that looked as if been mixed with glitter,"beautiful" I murmured under my breath.

I continued to inspect him, he had a very feminine form, his lips were firm and plump very enticing( Pretend Toby doesn't have a gash on his cheeks) Making me just want to swoop him up and smash my lips on to his, whoa!?!where did that come from!?!" Ummm...Masky" a voice snapped me out of my thoughts, I turned my attention to Toby who was backed up to the corner of the room, huh? that's when I realized I was walking towards Toby cornering him.

I instantly stopped my movement, hearing a relieved sigh escape Tobys lips. "Sorry" I apologized for my creepy ass behavior, Toby gave me a nod of the head, stepping away from the wall where his back was pressed up against, then I remembered what we were here for."What happened" I asked him earning a confused look.

(Toby P.O.V)

I gave him a questioning look, what does he mean' what happened'oh. Oh, the event's that transpired last night flashed through my mind, images piecing together to create a bigger picture, the voices, me running away, Masky holding me.

"Answer me" Masky stern voice snapped me out of my daze, my throat was dry, I didn't know what to say, what was I supposed to say, that I have voices in my head that tell me that I'm a piece of shit, that they told me, the only reason he wanted to play with me was because I forced him, sounds really childish but that really hurt me.

Masky took a step towards me making me step back, we continued this pattern until eventually, my back was once again against the wall, Masky was so close that I could feel his breath was creeping down my neck making a blush appear on my face, I looked up at Masky his blue orbs glared at me, making me highly uncomfortable as I tried to disappear into the wall.

"I'm sorry" I mewled pathetically.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm doing P.O.Vs now, for a couple of weeks I started practicing, I hope you enjoyed.