Chapter Nine

Heavy breaths were heard from the young brunette boy, as his slender form raced across the dense vegetation, the sound of leaves crunching under the soles of his feet, signifying his presence to the wary forest.

With two hatchets in hand, Toby quickly sliced an x into the tree bark, as a reminder of where to go when he returns from his mission, he continued this process until he reached the treeline.

With the road now in hindsight, a slight panic welled in his chest but the feeling quickly dispersed, as he counted from 10 to zero, with his frantic mind now calmed, Toby swiftly crossed the road and descended into town.

Still running, he quickly slipped a twitching hand into his pocket taking out a piece a paper that had a small photo of a little girl, who looked ruffly around six years old, her face was small and delicate, skin a light copper-colored, while hair a maroon brown, she wore blue dress, a stuffed rabbit in her hand.

under the photo was information pertaining his mission :

Name: Molly Dotson

Age: Seven

Motive: Capture

----------------------------------------

Kill List: Foster parents

Names: Sofie and Michael

Age: 27' and '29

Reasons: Abusive, and neglectful.

Sighing, Toby placed the note back inside his pocket, right before taking a sharp left at a run down gas station, considering the short cut he could take through the woods.

Making his way through the underbrush, Toby hummed a small tune, one that was strangely familiar, but Toby didn't have time to think about it because he was nearing his destination.

No more than twenty feet away was a small house, only being lit by the diminutive street light that stood the end of the road. halting his sprint, Toby then took out the note slender man gave him, checking to see if this was the right house, after confirming this was, in fact, the right home Toby made his way over to the gate.

Toby circled around the house a couple of times, attempting to get a good lay out of the home, making sure there was a window or a door, for means of entering and escaping.

After Toby inspected the home, he decided it would be best to enter through the living room window, taking a hatchet out its holster Toby jammed it between the window pane, causing the shutter to crack open.

lifting the window open, Toby slipped his thin body through the tight space, being careful not to make any noise, but as soon as his feet touched the hard wood floor, the powerful smell of alcohol hit him, making his features scrunch up in a grimace.

With a hand over his mouth guard, Toby cautiously navigated his way through the unknown space, his doe brown eye's flickering back and forth inside his orange goggles, scanning for any upcoming danger, Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, Toby let a relieved sigh tumble from his chapped lips.

Toby crept through the living room and towards the stair well, making sure to keep his steps light and his chronic twitches to a minimum.

A small smirk playing on his lips as he made his way up the stairs, his hatchets unsheathe.

Now at the top of the stairs, a small confidence was swelling up in his chest, but it immediately faded when he heard the sounds of muffled moans and increasing banging, he could only assume was coming from the parent's room.

"N-n-nasty B-bitches" Toby muttered under his breath.

Supplying no second thoughts on the topic, Toby sneakily crept over to the pale white door where the noises originated from.

Grabbing the golden door nob, Toby gave it an experimental twist to test if it was locked, when no resistance was felt Toby turned it all the way, entering the sweaty room.

Inside the room was completely disgusting, empty cans of beers and alcohol littered the floor, piles dirty clothes and trash adding a musky smell to the heap.

In the middle of the room were his targets, a young man, and women, who had a blue blanket lazily draped over them, as they were intimate with each other.

Feeling awkward, Toby quickly ran over the bedside with his hatches raised, a small scream escaped the couple's lips but was cut off by him bring the weapon down on their heads quickly killing them.

After wiping the crimson liquid off his goggles, Toby dappled A finger in the couple blood, next he walked over to the wall that was the most untouched, he used his finger like a pen and drew an X through an O.

"Can I draw too". a small voice whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For weeks I've been neglecting this story because I had no idea where I wanted to go with it, but now I think I have a clear Idea.

bye-bye