Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Delilah's POV

One day I was walking home from school, when I saw a figure standing beside my house. When It saw me look at it, it turned away so that I couldn't see it anymore.

My parents weren't home from work yet so I walked in my garage and grabbed my bow and arrows and a knife and went to where it stood.

I readied my bow and when I turned the corner of the house.

"Who are you?" I questioned in a brave voice. I couldn't see the persons face because it was standing in the shadows with its hood up. Then it pulled its hood down while it stepped out of the shadows.

He was a tall blond guy wearing some weird outfit, but it strangely looked familiar.

"Delilah, I'm Erwin Smith, and you need to come with me."

Erwin? Why did that name sound familiar? "H-How did you know my name?" I asked him.

"That's not important right now. Right now I just need you to come with me." He responded calmly.

"Why do you want me to come with you?" I was officially creeped out now! naturally, I would just I would have just injured his leg so he couldn't run and call the police to arrest him, but it feels like I know him, it's like I've seen him before. His voice sounded familiar too! I just can't remember where I've heard it.

"I will explain everything once we get there," he responded.

"No way, I'm not that stupid! Why would I go with someone some place I don't even know? And your probably just gonna take me back to your place and hurt me!" I still had the arrow pointing at him ready to shoot. My arms were getting really tired.

"I won't tell you everything, but I need you to come back with me to my world, and we need your help to save it."

Was this guy serious?!?! His world? What the heck??!!

"Wait? Your world? Are you on some drugs or something?" I questioned

"No, you need to come with me to save not only my world, but yours as well," Erwin said back.

"What do you mean by saving yours and my world?" I asked.

"My world is being taken over by these giants we call titans, and if they destroy humanity in my world, they will come through the portal into this world and do the same. That is why you must come with me." Erwin explained.

"Titans?...." I muttered to myself. That sounded so familiar too! what the heck is going on here? "I'll go with you if you show me the portal," I demanded. WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING?!?!?! WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT???!?!??!!!!!

Then he smirked a little and turned around and held up his wrist and did something with it.

"Now this is only a temporary portal, the real one is somewhere else," he explained to me.

"A-And where is that one?" I asked. I was too shocked that this was even happening.

"We are not sure, but we know it is someplace hidden because your world right now isn't being attacked right now."

Then he extended out his hand.

"Well, are you willing to come with me and save the universe? or are you gonna make your life useless?"

Wow, for some very odd reason, that got to me. I really haven't done anything with my life. Will my parents notice that I am gone? what would I do! This guy, is really telling the truth. You can see it in his light blue eyes that his world is in trouble.

"Sorry to rush you, but we must hurry," Erwin interrupted my thoughts.

I still had my backpack on. I had my iPod and iPad in it. Also my school books. Since I might not come back should I just leave the books in the bushes that were beside me.

I put the bow down and set it on the ground. I took off the thing that held the arrow (sorry I don't know what it's called) and then took off my backpack. I took out all my homework and text books and all that's left was the book that I had just got, my iPod and earbuds, and my iPad mini. Thank goodness everything was fully charged. I also had my charger. Lets just hope they had outlets in Erwin's world.

I picked up my stuff and looked back at Erwin.

"Alright Erwin, I will come with you."

"Okay, let's go."

He extended out his arm again and I took his hand.

"Now hold on tight, this could get rough."

And before I knew it, we were there already. And let me tell you, this place was not at all as I was expecting...

-