Chapter 5

Chapter 5

DJ/Delilah's POV

That was the moment....

The moment I realized why a lot of things looked so familiar....

I realized that I was living in a show my friend showed me....

Attack on Titan.......

-

"Delilah?" Levi tried to get me out of my thought, but even though he was right next to me, his voice seemed vary faint.

"This isn't happening..." I mumbled under my breath. "This can't be happening!"

"What are you talking about brat?" Levi questioned.

"Oh my gosh this can not be happening!" I said again but louder.

I looked at Levi, remembering him from the show, Attack on Titan. I remember him being my favorite character. So now this situation is even more awkward than it should be.

"Hey! Delilah! What are you talking about?!" Levi screamed in my face. I looked him in the eyes and started screaming.

"No! this isn't happening! its impossible! There is no way that you could possibly exist!!!!" I started to squirm, I wanted to get away from him as soon as possible!

"Hey! Delilah! Stop! Or the branch is gonna brea-"

Then we fell to the ground hard.

I think I blacked out because I woke up in a bed with bandages around my head. I also happened to notice that Erwin, Hanji, and Levi were in the room with me.

Levi was leaning against the wall, and Erwin and Hanji were both sitting in a chair beside me talking quietly to each other.

I slowly say up, "W-What's going on here? and where am I?"

"Delilah, do you remember who we are?" Erwin asked.

"Yea, I still do, I guess..."

"And you do remember that this isn't your world?" Erwin asked

As he was saying this stuff, I started to remember everything that has happened ever since I came here.

"Yea, I remember everything that happened since I came here. But it feels like something is missing," I paused for a moment, "oh yea, how did I end up here. Like why is there bandages around my head, and why I am in bed?"

Levi stepped up and answered all my questions.

"We were training you on how to use 3DMG, well half way through the training, you bumped into me and we were hanging in a tree for a few hours when I noticed your necklace. That's when you started to freak out and the branch broke and we fell, and you hit your head pretty hard." Levi explained.

Then I remembered all of it...

My eyes widened and I realized why I freaked out before... its because all these people are from the show Attack on Titan! I started screaming and yelling. they tried to clam me down and ask why I was screaming but it was just so weird to me!!

Then Levi came up to me and slapped me so hard, I think he gave me a black eye.

"Hey, calm down, brat. We don't want to concern everyone here." Levi said

The room fell silent and I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Delilah, wha-" I cut off Erwin.

"I thought I told you to call me DJ?" I snapped at him. I was really pissed at them. I just want to go home.

"DJ, what is going on? Why are you freaking out now?" Erwin was filled with confusion.

"At home, there was this show my friend showed me." I hope I don't start crying when I start telling this story. "This show was an amazing and adventurous show! I loved it so much. it was called Attack on Titan... When the show ended, I started reading the manga. It was so good and so interesting! But when my friend died, I couldn't even look at the cover without thinking about her. so I didn't finish the story. The reason why I am telling you this, is because the characters are you, they look like you, they act like you."

My bag was in the room and I got out my iPad mini and they all looked at it confused yet so amused by it. I still had the books on it so I showed them what they looked like and they were shocked! it was unreal to them.

"So that means, you know what's gonna happen to us up until the point you read?" Hanji asked.

"Well I don't know, since I'm here, the story might change, either by a little, or a lot." I told her.

"Then how did you get the necklace?" levi asked.

"Before my friend died, she said that she wanted this necklace to be given to me. I wear it on the day she died so I can never forget her." I said looking at the necklace.

"So your friend died the day I came to you?" Erwin said.

"Yea, 3 years ago from that day," I told him.

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss..." Erwin apologized.

"It's fine, it's that she was my only friend, that I actually liked. I've had people in the past try to be friends with me, but to me, knowing a lot of people and having a lot of friendships with a lot of people can be hard. That's why I acted kind of coldly to you guys. I'm so sorry." I explained.

"It's alright," Erwin said calmly yet caring. "We understand that loosing a close loved one can be hard."

"We should go," Hanji said to Levi and Erwin, "DJ should get some rest before enlistment."

"Wait what? Enlistment? For what?" I asked.

"To be trained with the trainee corps, of course! After today's accident, you need to be trained the correct way." Hanji explained.

"O-Okay," was all I could manage out. I was really tired from all that freaking out.

-

Hey people!

I'm gonna start calling Delilah, DJ now. I kind of forgot to do that in the past chapters....

~Mack