Chapter 12

Chapter 12

TIME SKIP

Setting is now when the special ops squad is being chased by the female titan.

DJ's POV

"NO! PETRA, OLUO, ELDO! DO GO AFTER HER! I'M SORRY I COULDNT SAVE GUNTHER! BUT PLEASE DONT DO THIS!" I yelled at my squad mates.

"DJ, beleive in us," Petra pulled that kind of crap on me.

"NO! I can't let you die! It's not that I don't believe in you, it's that I know that if you go after her, you will die. And then when you die, Eren will go titan form and get captured! Please just hear me out! Don't do this!" I plead.

"How do you know that will happen?!" Oluo spat back at me.

"Because I know! I know who the female titan is! I know what's gonna happen till the very end when the titans are gone. I know everything!"

"But how?!" Petra asked.

"No time! Just listen to me! Please!" tears were starting to roll down my cheek.

"I'm sorry DJ, we are Soliders, and when we joined, we were to offer our beating hearts to humanity. It would actually be an honor to die with my comrades here. I'd like to die knowing that I helped humanity. Even if we don't kill this son of a bitch," Eld spoke, "You are a solider too, DJ. You should know that once this thing started chasing us, that we knew we were gonna die, and I'm shocked to see a strong solider like you back down from this, DJ."

The three of them turn around toward the female titan.

"NO! STOP!" I scream at them. Eren grabbed my hood and turned me around.

"DJ, get your head together! We need to go! We both know the female titan is after me!" Eren screamed, Don't worry they'll be fine."

I cringe at images that are racing through my mind of their dead bodies. I looked back. Only two remaining.

I grab Eren by his hood and turned him around. Seeing Oluo had just died with Petra remaining. Eren's face was full of shock.

"EREN TRANSFORM, NOW!!!"

He didn't hesitate.

With Eren transforming, it caught her attention. Petra was still living on. I quickly manevered to her and brought her up higher into the trees.

When she was fully aware of herself, she started yelling at me.

"YOU IDIOT! I SHOULD HAVE DIED WITH THEM!!!"

"Petra! Shut up!" I whisper-screamed at her, "Look, if you died, Eren would of transformed anyway," I said. Petra calmed down. She sat on the large branch with tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry, DJ. I didn't think that was gonna happen," she sobbed

"Like I told you, I know everything that's gonna happen. I know how to stop the titans. The story might change a little because your alive. I don't know if I should be worried or relieved that I was able to save atleast one of you," I confessed.

It got quiet all of a sudden, and I noticed that Eren was being bitten out of his titan form. And Mikasa was there to see it happen.

Petra got up to go after Eren and Mikasa, but I stopped her, knowing that Levi will be here soon.

"Just do what I tell you, understand? We need to make sure Levi Heichou comes through here."

"Why?"

"Because him and Mikasa both go after Eren, and we don't need to interfere with that," I explained. Just moments later, Levi was coming through. His face, still emotionless. But after he past the three guys from the squad he stopped.

It's like he was looking for Petra.

His mouth moved like he was saying something but I couldn't hear. After that, he looked forward towards the direction the female titan ran and headed off.

-

Okay, I honestly didn't plan on making this a Levi x Petra story but it won't be the whole story I promise. It will probably be just this part and a little bit in some other chapters. It's just that the character DJ knows what it's like losing a close friend/loved one, and she knows how heartbroken Levi was when he saw Petra's dead corps.

~Mack-chan