Chapter 10

Chapter 10

DJ's POV

Eren didn't know that I was in squad Levi and let me tell you, he was so glad to see me, but also shocked.

"DJ?" he gasped but then his face turned into a smile. He ran over to me and gave me a big hug. "DJ, what are you doing here?" he asked confused.

"Well... Remember when I told you that I was joing the survey corps and that I made promises? Well... let's just say that this was a promise." I told him.

Everyone came and sat down at the table that Levi and I were sitting at. Levi and Eren were on the two ends of the table. I was sitting to Eren's left and Petra beside me, sitting to Levi's right. Gunther was sitting across from me with Eld sitting beside him. Oluo pulled up a chair between Gunther and Eld. Petra had brought in coffee for everyone. I was trying not to laugh or mock Levi because of the way he holds his cup when he drinks his coffee.

"I've been told that in about a month we will be making a practice route to Zhiganshina. Also with the new trainees in tow." Gunther started. "Well, if there will be any new recruits."

"The Trost Battle must of scared the brats," Oluo tried to talk like Levi.

"Huh, Heichou is that true?" Petra turned towards Levi.

"I don't make the plans around here but knowing Erwin, he's probably got a lot on his mind. Especially now that things have changed"

Everyone turned and looked at Eren. There was a slight pause, but then Gunther spoke up.

"I guess I still don't understand," Gunther continued. "What do they mean when you turn into a titan?"

"I don't really remember, but it's triggered by a self-inflicted injury. I take my hand like this-" Eren stopped, like he forgot how to do it.

"It's no use of getting anything new out of him. The Police took all the information they got out of him." Levi spoke.

Then there was someone at the door. Petra went and unlocked it. Hanji Zoe came in the room and asked Eren to help with the experiments tomorrow.

Everyone including me, left the room, because Hanji was gonna tell Eren about her experiments and I really didn't want to hear it. Then I rememberd that those two titans are gonna be killed tomorrow morning at dawn.

Oh my gosh!!! I'm getting an idea!!!

But the question is, that can I pull this off?

It was early in the morning the sun was gonna come out in a few hours. I geared up quietly and quickly and quietly went down to the stables to get my horse to see if I could figure out who this person is.

I was about to turn down the hallway that lead to the stables when I ran into someone, and I fell backwards onto the floor.

"Hey, watch where your go-" I looked up and saw it was Levi. Shit!

"Oi, what are doing up at this hour, brat?" he did not sound happy.

Of course, me being a reckless bitch it stand up and say, "The real question is what are you doing up at this hour, Levi?"

"Hey remember who your suppioriors are, brat. And that's Levi Heichou to you. Just because your not from here, and you know what's gonna happen doesn't make you all high and mighty."

"Right, sorry, Heichou." I know Levi can kick my ass with one punch so I'm not gonna mess with him.

"You never answered my question. why are you up now at this hour?" Levi broke the silence.

"Look, in a couple of hours, someone is gonna kill the two titans we have captured. And I'm going to go figure out who it is. Even though I might have an idea already." I told him.

"Oh," was all he replied. Then he started speaking again, "What did you mean when you said that the person I love was gonna die soon? And why did you think it's Petra?" Levi spoke in a quiet voice.

"Do you really want to know why?" I looked up at his face.

"Yes,"

"I thought you loved her because when she died, her corps had to be thrown out of the cart so we could escape from the titans. And the look on your face looked so broken. And also when her father came up to you when you got back inside the walls, talked to you about Petra and how she sent letters to her dad saying she was gonna devote her life to you. And the look on your face there was horrific. You looked so broken. That when I watched that episode I wanted to go in there and hug you and try to make you feel better." Okay, I don't know why I said that last part but okay. "So could you just help me out here and tell me if I'm right. it would make me feel better."

And after that, Levi just walked away. Although he didn't tell me, he gave me permission to leave to figure out who this mystery person is.

-

Sorry that this chapter is really boring. And kind of short. :( I think for my next chapter I might just skip to the expidition. Anyways thank you so much for reading my story! Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I have been really busy ever since summer vacation started.

If you want, I have this other story that I'm writing, it's called Her Wings and it's an attack on titan fan fic.

~Mack-chan