1:" who's my trainer?"

"Gucci!" my mom calls.

Coming in my room "wake up you have to go to the performance center. " my mom said "I no " I say as I'm yawning. And going back to sleep I wake up and and rub my eyes. It's 7:15

Gucci's p.o.v I have to go the performance center opens at 8:30 I'm thinking. Myself who's going to be my trainer. Is it my brother Joe. So I get out of my bed Getting nervous. Thinking who's going to be my trainer. I fix my bed as I revived a text. From Ashley saying. "Hey girl hunter called me and said" he's is going to tell you who you. Trainer is going to be bye"

as I grab my phone and read the text. As put my phone back down. And go to the bathroom.

 And go to the bathroom

And grabed. My training attire. And got ready. I get out of the bathroom and and grab my phone and go downstairs. As I go downstairs "mom did you make me breakfast. Yet " "yes "

mom says "thank you. "I say I eat all my breakfast. And grab my car keys of of the. Table. And leave. "Bye mom bye bro" I say "be safe mom says." "Bye sis good luck. "Joe says "Thx"

as I walk out I see Bayley "hay Pam " "sup Gucci" she says. "Good luck she says" " thx"

I say "oh and I came here. To tell you that if you need. Help at the performance center.I will be there." She says "thank you Bayley" I say as she leve's and I go into. My car. And put my seat belt on and drive. And I look at my phone and Ashley is. Calling I answer.

On the phone with Ashley

Ashley😜: "what's up were are you."

Me😝:
"nothing going to the performance center."

Ashley😝: "are you there yet do you. No who's your trainer is"

Me😜: "no I'm there yet and no I do not no who my trainer is."

Ashley😜: "oh ok I miss you."

Me😝:  "I miss you to oh I have to go I'm here and I see hunter pulling. up"

Ashley😜: "ok  bye love you"

Me😝:"love you too bye"

~ end of the call~

I walk out of my car. And I see hunter walk in the same time. I'm walking in "hey boss." I say "hey Gucci"

hunter says. "Are you ready? " he. Asked" for what"

I say" your trainer "he said "yeah" I say "but you can go inside for 1 second"

I said" ok I leve you alone" he says" thx" I say. As I take a deep breath. And walk in as my stomach is turning. Hey Gucci hunter says as I look at him. This is Fergal devitt you may not no. Him Oh you look familiar I say as my heart. Is racing Hey Fergal says. Nice to meet you nice too meet you to I nervously. Say I'll leve you too alone to Train ok hunter says thank you I say. Oh and take my phone and. Tell me if it rings or if I get a message. Ok hunter says