4: "thanks for coming"

Finn'sP.O.V "i felt really bad what happened and I didn't call her first so she yells. At me and Bayley witch I don't blame her as she runs off I fell really bad "I said "sad me to "Bayley said. 20 minutes later I went to Samantha's house to apologize to her I knocked 3 times and she said "who is it " "it's Fergal" I said" I don't really like you right now "she said I was so hurt but I holded. It in she answered the door finally "I'm sooo sorry I'm wrong I should've called you first your her daughter" I  said "it's ok just don't do it again "she said "I promise "I said as I hugged her and she hugged back "bye"she said "bye"I said "get home safe"she said "ok mom" I said laughing as I walked out I thought of what Samantha said and it really got to me but. We made up already forget about it as I got to my car And drove off 19 minutes later I got home and I got. Out of my car and opened my door drowned my keys on the floor and took off my shoes and went to my room thinking what she said does she really like me or is she just lying to my face so I pic up my phone off of my night stand and texted her " Sam quick question do you like me or it's just a lye"  5 minutes later she texted back saying "yes Fergal why would you think that if its that word I said to you earlier I'm sorry" she said and I put my phone down got up and took a shower and went and played with my phone and took a nap.

End of Fergal's.P.O.V

My mom called me to come to her hospital amd she is staying 5 more days  in the hospital so as I'm getting. Ready I get a call from Bayley I answered

"Yes Bayley I'm getting ready to go to my moms hospital"

"Oh I just wanted to Hank out but no so tell your mom I said get better soon"

"Thanks I'm sorry me an you don't get time to Hank out and the time you do I'm going to the hospital "

"Yeah that sucks but what eves"

"Oh I'm sooo sorry for yelling at you and Fergal it's just a family situation I'm sorry bay"

"Oh no it's ok I get it were friends"

"Yeah bye I have to go I got to leave."

"Bye"

As Bayley hanked up I got ready wearing this 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

I got my keys and cleaned my house real quick and left I went into my car and drove I got my GPS and got there 39 minutes later I got a little bit lost at the start but I got there I parked my car in

I got my keys and cleaned my house real quick and left I went into my car and drove I got my GPS and got there 39 minutes later I got a little bit lost at the start but I got there I parked my car in. The parking lot and got out of my car I fell bad that Fergal. thinks that I don't like him but I texted him so whatever I walk in and ask