5:"Continueing...........thanks for coming"

As me and my dad brother and mom was talking and making conversation the doctor comes.

Hey miss anoai

Hey doc

How do you fell better or worse

Better a little how much. Longer I'll be here

Umm maybe till tomorrow miss it's time to take your needle

Ok how much needles I need to take.

To miss I'll be back with the needles in a minute he said walking away

Ok

1 minute later

Ok I'm back c'mon

Ok as he fixed the needle

As he put the needle in and he was done in maybe 5 seconds.

Mom do you need anything Joe said sweet

No thank you son mom said. Do you want anything before I leave I said dad is gunna stay with you right I said picking up my purse yes mom said Joe you can leave to if you want mom said no thank you i......like the chocolate putting here Joe said taking a bath g bite of it as we all laugh. So why can't you buy some the store is a cross the street of your house I said chuckling no I like it free Joe said yeah me to dad said as I left as I walk out. I see some one with my right eye it was Fergal i jumped out of my skin Fergal what are to doing here I said walking back in the room with Fergal. Introducing him to my family mom this is Fergal devitt Fergal this is my mom I said hi nice to meet you Fergal said pulling his hand out for my mom to shake it and she did hey Joe Fergal said as Joe got up an hugged him Fergal go sit down I said no thanks I'm good Fergal said I'm cold I said rubbing my shoulders. I got a jacket here Fergal said taking off his black bommer jacket putting it on my shoulders thanks I said no worry Fergal said hey! My dad yelled as Fergal jumped out of his skin hey Fergal thanks for coming I said hugging him you really made my day I said no problem love he said bye joe said oh my god Joe is that chocolate pudding Fergal said with his mouth open yeah it's on the left and go straight Joe said ok Sam can you come with me Fergal said sure I said waking with him we walked through silence the hole walk when we got there me an Fergal was was looking at each other I felt sparks a little and Fergal Liens forwards me leaning for a kiss and he kissed me and I couldn't help but kiss back. And I stopped and ran out side SAM! Fergal said yelling go me to come back and he ran to me and Fergal! I said what! Fergal said why did you kiss me I said I DONT KNOW MAYBE I LIKE YOU he said screaming WELL MAYBE I DONT I said running to my car as Joe comes outside what's going on Joe said nothing Fergal said walking to my car as he knocks on my window what do you want I said I need my jacket back he said here I said taking of the jacket it to him thank you he said don't say thank you I said I don't like you I said ok maybe I don't ether I don't no why I even kissed you Fergal said mean good I said good he said walking away to his car as I went home through the car ride I cryed and when I got home I got into my house I got into my bed crying my brother texted me saying hey I was worried about you are you ok text back as I saw the text I. Text back saying I'm good thank you for asking are you good and tell mom and dad good night love you and I fell asleep.

I really hoped you guys liked the chapter tell me how do you guys think that Fergal😍😍😘😘 kissed Sam vote and comment if you think Fergal and Sam should go out in a couple of chapters. Love you so much thank you for the reads and votes😝😝😍😍😍😍😜😜❤️❤️❤️❤️