Robot Santa? - Who, What? When!

Here we go guys! Enjoy! Vote! Comment! 

_________________________________________________

Eyes were glancing all around the room, all three of us were looking at each other in shock. The Doctor and I were completely blown away by the sudden female that had appeared in the TARDIS, and the woman was in hysterics, terrified, and lost. She had no idea where she was, and obviously had no idea how she got here. "What? You can't do that. I wasn't." The Doctor began and I shook my head, butting in. 

"We're in flight. That is, that is physically impossible! How did.."

The woman was a ginger, she was taller than I was, and she had a heavier figure than I did. Her face held terror, her eyes held shock, and her body language told me that she was just as uncomfortable with the situation as we were. "Tell me where I am. I demand you tell me right now where am I?!" 

Taken back by the explosion of the woman's voice, I stood with my eyes wide open, staring at the demanding woman. Who the hell does she think she is? Coming into the TARDIS, demanding information? "The TARDIS.." I muttered, my voice probably the calmest out of all three voices rambling inside the blue box.

"The what?"

"The TARDIS." This time the Doctor spoke as the ginger woman looked around the interior of our home, and looked back at us still completely confused.

"The what?!"

"TARDIS!" 

"That's not even a proper word. You're just saying things!"

Good God this woman was annoying, and we didn't even know anything about her to prove that point. All we knew was the sound of her high pitched, glass breaking screams of terror. "She's even worse than you.." The Doctor whispered, his eyes glued to the woman who looked as if she'd just been getting married, seeing she stood there in a wedding dress.

The Doctor's words earned him a good jab in the side with my elbow as we stared at the mysterious woman. "How did you get in here?" Moving slowly around the console, I began to approach the woman, and the Doctor did the same. My hands trailed across the railings, and I narrowed my eyes. She wasn't a hologram, she was definitley real. Human? Maybe? 

"Well, obviously, when you kidnapped me. Who was it? Who's paying you?" Her  screaming only continued and grew louder the closer the Doctor and I got to her. "Is it Nerys? Oh my God, she's finally got me back. This has got Nerys written all over it!" Looking at the Doctor I shook my head, this woman was absolutely mad. 

How the hell could we have kidnapped her, if we were in the middle of space!? Literally, floating through the middle of nowhere!? "Who the hell is Nerys?" Running a hand through his hair in confusion, I found it rather cute with how he tugged the hair on the back of his head in irritation of not knowing how this happened. 

"Your best friend!" 

Best friend? If the Doctor knew a Nerys then I would know her as well, and as far as I was concerned us Time Lords didn't just make best friends and then forget about them and leave them stranded. Shaking my head I just couldn't get over how she was dressed. "Wait now..hold on. Just a mo." Holding up a finger I pointed towards the woman's outfit "What're you dressed like that for exactly?"

The woman gave me the look of absolute ignorance, as if I were an idiot. " I'm going ten pin bowling. Why do you think, dumbo?" My mouth fell open in shock, this woman had no idea who I was, and she was calling me a dumbo? The Doctor instantly stepped forward as I went to retaliate against this mad woman's words. "I was halfway up the aisle! I've been waiting all my life for this. I was just seconds away, and then you, I don't know, you drugged me or something!"