Robot Santa? - Wooden Stabbing

Comment some ideas you'd like to see here after Donna! I'll put some free time with Cara and The Doctor !! Comment! Vote! Please! I got a headache half way through this so it's a little crappy
_____________________________________________________________________________

Donna took her time telling the Doctor all about who she was, what her job was, what her life consisted of, as I stood by the blue box and sat on its edge. My hands were holding my chin up, my elbows against my thighs as I sat there with my eyes shut, and there was a moment while I was sitting there where I was fast asleep.

The momentarily sleep was so deep that I didn't even dream within the twenty minutes the Doctor spent speaking to Donna. If the Doctor wouldn't have tapped me on the shoulder to wake me up, I could've sat there asleep all day.  ".. Martian boy." Was what my ears caught as the Doctor tapped my shoulder to wake me up. 

Jerking my eyes open, I took a deep breath and looked up at the Doctor through squinted eyes as he turned to Donna. "Yeah. Yeah I'm not a Martian." Those words really woke me up, what the hell was he talking about.

Squatting down in front of me, the Doctor brushed a strand of hair from my face. "What's going on?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes with the palms of my hands. "Why are you being called a Martian?" Looking up at him with confusion, the Doctor chuckled and took my hand, helping me to my feet as he opened the TARDIS doors. 

Donna stepped over, dress skirts in her hands again as she approached the TARDIS and stepped through and right inside. "Oh, I had this great big reception all planned. Everyone's going to be heartbroken." Raising a brow, I looked at the Doctor.

"I'll catch you up, I promise. We're taking Donna back to her family. Her reception."

With both brows raised on my forehead as the Doctor spoke, I gave a nod and stepped into the box, the Doctor following after me with  gentle smile. Hearing the TARDIS doors click, Donna stood near the console and watched me walk over to the jump seat and sit. "You're a quiet one, you know that?" Her voice was soft, and at first I didn't know she was talking to me. 

Looking over at her, I nodded my head. Not exactly giving her an answer, but I wasn't in the mood to talk. "Right, off we go then." The Doctor hummed as he walked over, placing a kiss to my forehead as he played with the controls, and off we went, to wherever Donna's reception was supposed to be.

While we went, I allowed my eyes to fall shut, but they quickly snapped back open after Rose's face clouded my vision, that look she had when her hand slipped from mine was plastered in my mind. Rubbing my face I took a deep breath, earning a concerning look from the Doctor as the TARDIS landed. "Cara." His voice was soft. "When ever we get all of this with Donna sorted out...we'll talk. Alright?" Opening my blue-violet eyes I looked up at him, giving him a gentle nod.

God I was glad that he understood body language, because right now the only thing I wanted to do was talk about how much of a burden I felt to him, for letting Rose slip. "Sounds like a plan." Taking my hand again, the Doctor pulled me to my feet and we all walked towards the TARDIS doors, before stepping out. We were standing in some type of hallway, and music was blaring from behind two swinging doors bringing confusion to Donna's face.

Walking ahead of us, Donna charged through the two doors and the Doctor and I followed. There were hundreds of people inside dancing, cheering, drinking. It was as if no one had even noticed that Donna was gone, from her own reception. 

As soon as we all walked in and the doors shut behind us, the music stopped. The people stopped dancing, and everyone stood still, all eyes on Donna, the Doctor, and I. My cheeks flushed red, I hadn't had this many people stare at me in years. "What do we do?" I whispered in the Doctor's ear as I took a hold of his hand.