1

as i walk down the halls, i receive no greetings from anybody.

and that gave me a little hope.

until the group i've always been afraid of made their show.

"aw, look who it is, we thought we'd miss you today." the main boy in the group spoke up.

i don't even know his name- i don't know any of their names, as a matter of fact. they randomly started picking on me when I first starting attending this school out of nowhere. it was as if i had a target on my body 24/7.

the boys wouldn't hit me. however, seeing as they are a co-ed group, things take a turn for the worst.

"you better lift your head up when he's talking to you, little princess." one of the females cooed while snapping her fingers. "someone's asking for it today, let's go to the bathroom girls."

and once again, i was dragged to the bathroom to feel their meaningless hate.

~

the day went by, and it was time to go home. as i open my locker to stuff my books in, i notice a white sticky note stuck on the inside door of my locker.

curious as to what it was, i pulled it off and started reading, expecting it to be a letter that would contain malicious words. however- i was wrong.

"you're beautiful the way you are, reina."