3

it's been a full week ever since i've gotten my first note. and thanks to the following notes that i would receive once every morning, i felt a bit positive.

but that all came tumbling down when my hair was dragged and i was led to the girls bathroom.

the fact that i was going to face yet another field of physical pain by girls i don't even know, didn't bug me.

what did bug me was that i wouldn't be able to read today's note.

the strange note that would give me hope for the rest of the day.

but much to my surprise, a group of boys came in and started making fun of me as well.

when it was all done, everyone left except for the main boy of the so called "group". much to my dismay, i couldn't overpower anything he was planning to do.

deciding to try his luck, he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out of the girls' restroom.

taking me to a corner, the boy tried smashing his lips onto mine rather roughly. although it was a big surprise, i finally fought back after one year by slapping his left cheek. hard.

oh, how i wanted to take matters into my own hands to have them for expelled- or suspended at the very least. but when your principle is a bit sexist, that's something hard to accomplish.

taking this chance, i ran all the way to my next class deciding to skip todays note.

it's the end of the day now, and i need to grab a shirt i left in my locker. so i drop by my locker and when i open it, i'm surprised to have 2 notes.

one read,

"your hand writing is very beautiful."

while the other,

"they won't bother you again."