It's Probable.... It's a problem

I waited and waited. Patiently on the couch looking out the window. Waiting for my brother to return. He said he would be back at 6:00...its 7:23. I sigh and get up walking to my room. But while walking I hear the the familiar chirp of a car locking. I run to the door opening it to my brother locking his car. He turns to me and smiles from outside. Opening the door I run up to him and hug him.

"Sorry kiddo I got held up." He said apologising.

"Its ok. Come on, I made dinner. " I said taking his hand and going inside.

He just chuckled.
We sat down and ate. I made stir fry and am very proud of it, if I do say so myself.

"So how was school Case?"

"It was good actually I turned in my essay and homework on time." I said smiling

"Are you sure everything it ok?" He asked eyeing me...shoot.

"I got a call from you principle today." He said sternly

"About what?" I asked trying to act innocent

He just looked at me.

"Case, drop the act..."

Shoot.

"Urgh ok look I'm sorry I just though it would be a good idea. " I said trying to convince him.

"Case you can't be doing that shit again. Hacking into the school's intercom to call out another student about being might I quote " an ape head "

I looked down at my lap.

"I said I'm sorry. In all honesty he was being one." I said

"That doesn't matter what matters is you getting in to alot of trouble recently. First it was hacking into a teacher's computer to change your grades now this."

"Dad wouldn't have been mad...he would've proud I was even able to get into the schools network."

I said not daring to look at my brother. But its true, my dad was always doing computer stuff like coding and junk before him and mom passed.

"Case.. dad isn't here ok neither is mom. You just need to forget what you saw growing up. Its been close to 10 years. You need to move on. I did and so do you."

Then suddenly the door bell rang. He got up from his chair.

"We'll talk about this later." He said sternly pointing at me.

Ugh god, I really hecked thing up this time. Why can't I just be a normal kid from my brother's sake. Then I hear my brother open the door. So I look up to see who it was.

"Hey sir may we please come in?" I hear a man ask.

"Um yes yes of course Mr.Nemec." my brother says nervously.
I see a man who looks like a hipster in all honesty. He wore a grey sweater and joggers. He also had a beard and man bun. Two officers walked in too.
They all sit down in the living room.

"May I ask what this is about Mr.Nemec?" My brother asked.

"Oh nothing to serious I assure you...well that unless." The wierd man bun guys says

"Um unless what sir?"

He just smirks

"Thats unless you consider stealing information for a terrorist hacker group Dedsec serious and even trying to sell it to other hacker groups? " he said still smirking.

What wait is he taking about. Who and what is dedsec. No no this has to be wrong my brother would never to that. He's just an engineer. My brother looks at him with wide eyes.

"W-what?"

"You've become a problem Steven. A problem we have decided to deal with."

The guy brings his finger up gesturing toward my brother. The two officers go to my brother. He stands up putting his hands up.

"No there must be some kind of mis-"

With that one of them punched him sending him to the ground. I jump up from my chair to his aid.

"STEVEN!"

I run toward him but the other officers grabs by my waist holding me back from my brother. The officer just continues to punch and kick my brother.

"NO STOP! PLEASE STOP! LET ME GO!"

I yell and struggle against the other officers grip on me. I feel tear burn down my cheeks. He just keeps hurting him right I front of me.

"Steven I didn't you know you had a sister." The Nemec guys says getting up and walking toward me.

I thrash out and try to get this guy to let me go but fail. I turn to Nemec.

"Please please make them stop!MY BROTHER DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I plead with tears streaming down my cheeks like a freaking water fall.

"But oh dear he did...He's a probability. A problem." He says lefting my chin with his hand.

Once I met with his eyes. I feel nothing but angry.

"The only problem I see here is you..." I say looking straight into his eyes.

"Hmm you have quite an attitude...but your still young, innocent. You'll still be able to get adopted. Take her down to my office."

My eye widend at his words as he turns away from me to my poor brother.

"I still have to take care of our problem."

"What wait NO LET GO OF ME...STEVEN PLEASE DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!!!" I cry as I'm being dragged out of my own home to a police car.

But as we go out of the door I hold on to the door handle in an attempt to try and stay.

"Ah come kid we don't have all day!" The officer yells at me at I hang on to the handle.

"NO LET GO OF ME! STEVEN I PROMISE I'LL FIND YOU...I PROMISE IT!!!" I yell into the house.

My hands slip and I let go of the handle. After a few minutes of struggling and thrashing I was finally in the back of the police car...cuffed. I look out the window to see my home and brother being left behind. This can't be happening. It just can't be...but it is anyway. Steven. ..my big brother is getting beaten right now just because he's a probability...a probability. I don't even know what to think right now in all honesty. But I do know I will see my brother again...I promise.