Dusan

I felt a slight nudge on my shoulder. But I'm tired so... Then the nudge keep repeating. Ok I'm gettingalittle irritated. I open my eyes to see what it was and it was Marcus. Nudging me with his damn foot on my precious shoulder. I slowly get up and glare at me.

"Did you just nudge me with your heckin foot?" I asked raising a brow

"What did you expect me to do? I thought you were dead for a sec." He exclaimed put his hands up.

"Um I don't know? How about shaking  my shoulder with something thats not your foot. Preferably your hand." I said sarcastically.

Wait why is he here?.... How did he even find me. Looks like I got some questions to be asking. I slowly sit up crissed crossed apple sauce....dang apple sauce sounds good right now. Wait what? Stay focused! I tossle my hair out of my eyes so I can see him properly.

"What are you doing here?" I finally asked.

"I came here to know what your deal is...also I came for my laptop." He said from stern to stupid.

"First of all what deal and second I did not take your- oh what"
I said grabbing my backpack to see a laptop thats not mine. I take it out and hand it to him.

"Sorry"

He took it and opened it checking something really quit before putting it in his messenger bag. I thought he was gonna leave after that but he didn't. He sat down next to me.

"So?" He asked

"So what?" I asked defensively glaring are him.

"What's your deal girl...or what's your deal Casey?"

I looked at him in disbelief. I start to shake my head and stuttering.

"I um I-I don't know wha-what you mean?"

"Come just because you cut your hair and changed your clothes doesn't mean cTos profiler don't have your facail recation."

Shit....

"Yo look I'm sorry. You had it tough. I mean no one should lose their parents or get abused by your own brother-"

I swing my hand and slap him.

"MY BROTHER DIDN'T ABUSE ME!!! HE SAVED ME. OF ALL PEOPLE YOU...YOU BELIEVE WHATEVER THAT, THAT FUCKING PROFILER SAYS? WHAT DUSAN SAYS?!" I yell

"Whoa whoa what...what does Dusan have to do with this?" He exclaimed putting his hands in the air incase of a surpise slap.

I huff and leaned against the wall. Thinking about everything that had happen untill now. I closed my eyes telling everything. From when I got home that day to when Dusan took me and I was able to escape. I opened my eyes realising tears where pouringout of my eyes. I wiped my eye turning my head away.

"So yeah...Dusan has everying to do with this."

Suddenly I was pulled into Marcus's chest...oh wait...this is a hug.

"I'm sorry"

I hugged back and put my face into his chest.

"Come on kid, let's go."

I pull away and look up at him.

"Go where?"

"If you thinking Imma let you stay here you must be dumb. Nah you're gonna stay with us at the hackerspace. Atleast you'll be safe there."

"Hey my place isn't that bad."

"Case there is a dead rat in the corner."

"First of all that's not a rat it's a mouse."

"Whatever, I'm not letting you stay here. Get your things and let's go."

I grab my bag, take Marcus's hand and leave. Yeah childish but I'm technically still a kid and it's nice to be with an adult I can trust. We leave to the hackerspace.