"Home"

I run far enough to where I'm somewhere I don't know. Oh god I'm out of shape. I lean against a building to catch my breath. Why did this happen? Why did I have to get involved with dedsec? It's ok I can fix this. Right....right?. Who I'am kidding I can't fix this. I can't even save my brother let alone myself. Tears threaten to spill. No. I use my selve to wipe the tears. I won't cry not today. Not while I still need to be strong. I stand back up breathing in. I didn't even realize how dark it is. I should get back " home". I put my backpack on and begin to walk. Hopefully I'll find my way back. After what seemed like forever I made it back to "home".

"Urgh what a day."

I groan taking off my hoodie and laying down on the cold dirty floor of the shipment container using my hoodie as a pillow. I close my eyes slowly slipping into darkness.

Marcus P.O.V
Damn that girl could pack a punch or an elbow to be more accurate.

"Marcus you alright man." Wrench asked helping me up.

"Yeah" i said rubbing where she elbowed me.

I look around to see she's nowhere in sight. Well fuck.

"Where is she man?" I asked

Wrench looked around to and sracthed his head saying.

"Um I don't know actually."

With ?  ? eyes. God damn it. Who is this kid anyway. My curiosity gets the better of me. I stand up fully and walk over ot the table in the middle of the hackerspace to my laptop. Only its not there.

"Yo anyone seen my laptop?" I ask looking at everyone.

"Ah actually I think that girl took it when she elbowed you then took off." Satria answered.

"Shit we need to get that back. It has alot of info in it about what we've been doing. But first Josh?"

Josh turns to me.

"Yeah Marcus."

"Go into the cameras outside and see if we can get a picture of her. Then profile her and see what pops up on her." I tell him.

He nods turning to his computers and going through the cameras and I follow him.

"Here we have a clear shot of her face."

He tells me pointing to the computer where it showed her running out of the store. She looks so scared. I tpye on the computer and the profiler shows up to profile her facial recognition. Oh shit.

"Casey Live, she's 15 years old. Both parents deceased at age 5. Lived with her brother Steven Live Jr. Until he was acused of child abuse and selling important information about Blume to notorious hacker group dedsec. Her mental medical record is she's been diagnosed with Stockholm syndrome, anxiety and schizophrenia. She's  missing." I said

I sit down next to Josh. Damn this girls had it rough. I continue to think. No something about this seems fishy. Too fishy for my taste. I get up and go over to Wrench. I gotta help this girl.

"Hey I'll be back in awhile I gotta do something first." I told him.

He nod and went back to whatever he was working on. I walked up the stairs to the cafe and left. Ok so since she took my laptop. I'll be able to track it from my phone. I pull out my phone and track it. Looks like we're going to... Oakland bay area. Alright I guess I'm going home.