Dedsec

"Guys I think he's starting to wake up?"

I open my eyes and see X X eyes in my face. I scream and punch it.

"Ah what the fuck!?" A robotic voice responds.

"AHH GEEZ!" I yell in pain clutching my hand.

"Gey kid you alright?" The black guy asks taking my hand.

"Is he okay...I'm the one who got punched in the face!" The masked guy said with mad \ / eyes.

"He's just a kid dude." The hipster said turning back to the masked dude.

"Yeah a kid who stole my wallet! "

They get into an argument. I finally look around to see two other people. Another black guy but he had short dreads. A girl with an oversized torn sweater, shorts with torn leggings. She also had on some serious makeup but it matched her. We were all in some kind of pretty awesome basement in all honest. It had a bunch of tech in here and alot of beautiful graffiti.

"He looks like he's gonna pull out a knife and shank me at any minute."

"Um first of all I can hear you and second of all I'm a girl." I say bluntly
They both look at me.

"You're a girl?!" They both say in union

I get up from the couch.

"Yes and I'm gonna go now" I say trying to jump over the couch.

But was caught by the waist and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Oh no your not going anywhere not until you calm down." A robotic voice says

"Ugh put me down." I say hitting the back of the person who has me.

Then guy sits me back down on the couch I was on.

"Now stay!" He said as if I was a pet.

This guy is pissing me off.

"Why don't you make me spike boy?!" I said daring him.

He just glares at me and the hipster and girl chuckle at my actions. The hipster kneels down to my height.

"What your name little shorty" he asked

"My name's Chase..."

"Cool name I'm Marcus. That weirdo is wrench. The brother over there is Hartio and this girl is Satria."

I just looked at him.

"So can Wrench have his wallet back?" He asked

I sighed taking it out of my back pocket and tossing it at the masked guy.

"I only took it because I'm hungry."

Then Marcus looked at me.

"What...why are you hungry?"he asked

"Um will I haven't eaten in awhile..." I say looking away from his gaze.

"How long is awhile? "

"Just awhile ok its no big deal!" I say back defensively

He looked at me with sad eyes but suddenly they brighten up like he got idea or something.

"Wait right here I'll be back." He said putting his fingers up and standing.
He came back with instant ramen and chopsticks. He gave it to me.

"I know its not the best but you look like you need it."

Without second thoughts you basically poured it down your throat.

"Woah woah kid slow down your gonna get yourself sick." He said chuckling.

"Sorry its just...ITS TASTE SO GOOD!" I said star eyed at all of them.

I continued to eat the instant until i heard a very bull straight forward voice.

"Who is that? What are they doing here?"

The voice came a guy with a black beanie, green hoodie, white button-up shirt and jeans. He look like he was in his early twenties. He was holding an opened laptop. He was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. Oh wait what is....oh god. I turn away from them and double over the couch and let it all out.

"Braagh!"

Im such an idiot. Why just ugh!?!?!?!

"Woah i told you not to eat so fast kid." Marcus said.

"Yeah uh I shoulda listen to you." I said trying to not be even more of noob.

"Shoulda isn't a word."

Heck.

"Anyway Chase this guy here is Josh or Hawt Sauce."

Marcus said pointing to the guy I think is the cutest thing. God I hate crushes. Wait crush?!...shoot.

"Are you okay? Your face is red."
Josh said very bluntly.

"Yeah I'm fine just ate to fast....wait where my backpack?!"

I got up look around. Then I see it in the corner. I run to it about to grab it until wrench grabs it.

"Ooo whats in here....a piece of crap computer, outdated 2014 smartphone and a....picture?"

Steven....it was a picture of steven. I was able to go back to my house before i robbed that store. For clues of why this happened. After looking through a couple paper I found nothing but just reports on things that needed to be fixed. But before I left I saw a picture of him that I took when we first got the house. He was happy, I was happy. We were happy. I took it to remind me of the promise I made. A promise i intend to keep.

"Give it back."

"Why ooo is he your boyfriend or something." Wench teases.

"I said give it back." I said standing my ground.

"Or what squirt?" He taints.

"Give. It. BACK!" I yell.

Running at him swinging but he douges them. Someone grabs me by the waist picking me up.

"Woah kid calm down." Marcus says

I thrash around in his arms. Finally I get the idea to fight back. I managed to elbow him in the stomach while in his arms. He lets go as his doubles over in pain. I take that chance to get the heck out of here. Wench puts the picture down on top of a laptop and goes to help Marcus. I grab my bag and the laptop with the picture and book it. I run up the stairs to the door but its locked with a ketpad um um. 12345. And it open well shit. I run out of what seems to be a game store with board games and stand up card board game character. I run and run where i honestly don't know. Just anywhere but there.