MY WALLET!

It's been about almost a month now since those basterds took my brother. I've also learned that my brother isn't the only one Blume has done this to. People in the system who are a probability are raised as red flags. Meaning if you had probable chance of doing some kind of crime they'll link you to crimes you didn't commit let alone know about.  But my brother isn't exactly someone who would be a probablity fact wise. He isn't dangerous. My brother must have known something about Blume that would make Dusan come to our home and deal with it himself. And whatever it is I'm going to find out. Once I left that convenient store I was able to reset the phone I stole. After that I was able to find an empty container by the docks. Which is were I now call home.  Later on when I was walking the streets I saw a small electronic store. So I let myself in. I picked locked the doors and took a laptop and some money too. With that money I was able to buy some suitable clothes, shoes and a backpack. All that alone costed all the money I took. That was two weeks ago. Now I'm sitting in my "home" hungry and broke. I looked at my phone to check the time....its 8:49 pm. I might as well go find some food or steal some money. I get up and put my phone,  laptop in my backpack and head out. I walk around for awhile trying to clear my head but how can I. I'm homeless, broke, and hungry. I sit down on a bench to rest and close my eyes. I open them and see two guys walk down the street. Victims maybe...Jesus makes it sound like I'm goign to kill them. Might as well try. I get up and walk toward them. I get a better look at them, one is a black hipster wearing a black sweater under a dark blue jacket, with dark pants, as well as a small black shoulder bag. The other is a wierd mask spiked dude wearing a spiked vest with a black hoodie thats say dedsec and ripped demin jeans. Here goes nothing. I "accidentally" trip and bump into the masked guy. Taking his...YES! a wallet.

"Ah I'm so sorry" I say worried to the two guys.

"Its ok just watch where you going next time kid ok?" The hipster dude says.

I nod and walk away from them until I hear some that made me regret seeing them.

"Hey hey! Marcus that kid took my wallet!"

Well shoot. I take off running down the street.

"HEY HEY KID STOP!" I hear someone call after me.

I look behind to see them running toward me. Crap I'm gonna have to lose them. I turn to go into an parking complex. I see the top level is cut off by a gate. I hope over it with ease. I think I lose them. I look to them hoping over the fence too. Well shit. I run to the top. Shit its a dead end....what is it with me and dead ends! I look around to find something.

"Hey kid!"

I turn around to see them both standing there out of breath. They come closer to me. In response I back up.

"Hey it's ok we won't hurt you." The hipster says

"Like hell we will this little shit deserves it for stealing my wallet."
The masked guys says

I point at him.

"Wrench its just a kid." He says in defense.

While the argue I continue to step back. But then I trip over something and the everything went black.