Chase

After what felt like an eternity sitting in the back of the police car. We came in view of the !Nvite build. We stopped and the officer opened the back door for me. But I just sat there. He just groaned and grab my elbow basically dragging me out and pushing me toward the door of the building. We came in sight of an elevator. The officer typed in a code and the door opened. We went inside the elevator to the top floor. Once we were there the officer put me down in a chair. He even took off my cuffs. We waited there for 30 minutes maybe even an hour. Maybe even more I couldn't think right with my brother on my mind. Is he safe? Where is he? I am going to see him again? I am going to be able to keep my promise?...

"Ah Casey sorry you had to see all that mess dear." I hear a voice say behind me.

I look up to see Nemec come around to his desk infront of me....still wearing that fucking smile.

"Now Casey do you know what happened back at your home." He asked

I look away to see a camera....now he's going to play innocent infront of the camera. I looked back down and replyed.

"You came into my home and took my brother. " I said calmly

"Yes very goo-"

"Right after you and your buddies beat him right infront of me. Infront of me while I pleaded and cried telling you to stop...all that because he was a probability... whatever that means."

Then he came and knelt to my size and hushed me holding my hand and the side of my face. Lefting my head so I made eye contact with him.

"No no no Casey. Casey your brother sold important information to a hacker group and several others. Now I can see why your trying to protect him. I mean after all those years of abuse by you brother-"

What...what is he talking about?

"Plus your anxiety, Stockholm syndrome, and Schizophrenia. I can see why your having these silly delusion. But Casey your brother is gone. He can't hurt you anymo-"

I swang at him, hitting him on his stupid beard. Im so glad that guy took my cuffs off. How dare he speak of me brother like that.

"MY BROTHER DID NOT ABUSE ME. HE TOOK CARE OF ME AND THE ONLY PERSON I'M GETTING ABUSED BY SO FAR IS YOU!" I said standing up.

He looked back at me and came toward me.

"Casey you mentally unstable. I can get you help but you need to calm down."

Like heck I will, I used all my strength to push him off of me. After that I ran and ran. Anywhere away from here. I ran into the elevator and pushed a button that sent the door closing. I saw Nemec pointing at me.

"Stop her now!" He yelled

Once the door opened at the bottom I ran again. I ran out the doors. Down the street. Passing and bumping into poeple. I heard sirens in the distance. I looked back to see a couple police cars...freak me. I looked around to find somewhere to go. I saw an ally and ran for it. I'm doing alot of running today. I looked back to see if they were following me. They were right on me. Hec the ally... it's a dead end. I crawl under a dumpster to try and hide. God its disgusting under here. I see the officer get out of there cars and walk down the ally.

"Shit where did she go?"

"God damn it Dusan not going to be happy about this. Lets go."

They leave and I see them get into their cars and drive away. Dusan huh... looks like a got a full name. Dusan Nemec. Good they're gone. I crawl from under the dumpster now covered in dirt and god knows what else. I try and wipe whatever's on my dress off. Yes I am wearing a dress if you didn't know. But I just end up smearing it every where geez. Atleast I'm wearing black leggings to even if they are ripped. Oh god its all over my hands too. I finally realize I don't know what to do. I again look around the ally. Fuck where I am? I go out to the street and try to see if I might know where I'm at. Shit I don't know where I'm at. What do I do? I feel tears run down my cheeks. Ok ok calm down...ok I just need to find some clothes and a phone maybe. I wipe my tears away. I continue to walk down the street.

"You piece of shit. Here take all your clothes they don't need to be here!"

What in the?
I turn my head to see a women throwing some clothes out the window. Will clothes is clothes. The women closes the window. I go over to the pile of clothes and rummage through it. I grab a shirt, hoodie and what the fuck she throw out shoes too. Ah what the hell I grabbed those too. I continued to walk now a phone. Maybe I can steal one...what no I don't steal. But I need to find my brother. I look around and see a man walking. He was on his phone but then put it in his pocket. I tried pickpocketing once but got caught. Fuck it I need a phone. I purposely run into him reach into his pocket and taking his phone.

"Oh I'm sorry"

"Geez kid watch where you going."

Well geez I'm glad I took your phone. I take off and run so if he notices its gone I'll be too. I stopped to catch my breath. I see a convenient store and walk in to the counter.

"Um do u have a restroom?"

The store clerk just pointing to the back with his thumb not even acknowledging me. I quickly thank him and go the the restroom making sure to lock the door. Its sure that Dusan will be looking for after wait I saw and heard. I have to hide until I can find out where my brother is. Hiding I know what your thinking only a coward would hide but I don't have anyone to go to. No family and I obviously can't go to the police....at least not the crooked ones. I take off my dress throwing it in the trash and put the baggy shirt on along with the black hoodie. I sit down and take off my flats throwing them in the corner and put on the shoes. They were sneakers and big. I look in the mirror I look some what different but my hair is a give away. Blume is obviously going to know how I look. I look around and see that the mirror is cracked. I reach with my sleeve covering my hand and break the piece off. Here goes nothing. I take a piece of my hair hold it to the glass shard. Just do it...its just hair it will grow back. With that I cut the piece of hair off. Then I do the rest. After I'm done I put my head in the sink and rinse it. I wipe my face with my sleeve and look in the mirror. Wow I look different. I shake my hair to get it somewhat dry. I gues I'm not Casey anymore. No, I'm Chase now. And I will see myself brother again.