Chappie 5

That ma friends is Rue for your information. Also remember My story is not related to The anime except for volleyball and most of the plot is mine.I don't own the picture
......... (๑و•̀ω•́)
"Hey Y/N,wanna buy some icecream? It's also Rue's shift today," Kazu asked,dragging Y/N by her wrist.
"Really? It's his shift? You'de by me icecream as well?" Y/N was shocked because Kazu rarely bought her something.
"Yep!" He chirped happily,letting go of her wrist but on the inside he was hoping his sister won't know.
'please please work... Please...workkk'
Y/N narrowed her eyes since Kazu was being extremely cheerful that moment she decided to test him,"You took our money for saving didn't you?"
Kazu froze and tensed. He turned around robotically and his shoulders slumped,"aww...how'de ya know?"
Y/N shrugged,"I didn't. I just wanted to test you."
Kazu's spirit floated out his mouth as he dropped on all his fours,"I was so close...dammit"
"Hehehe..." Y/N snickered and noticed his soul going to heaven. She took out a jar and jumped repeatedly to get the soul. Alas thee,she finally got it and stuffed it in her brother's mouth,"Keep your soul."

Kazu stood up and wiped imaginary dust from his uniformed and sighed,"Guess I have no choice but to really use my money."
Y/N nodded twice,"Yes. Yes,you have to."
"Awww..." Kazu pouted and
crossed his arms."Unfair"
Y/N held up a peace sign and smirked in triumph.

っ╥╯﹏╰╥c
Jingle

The jingle of the bell in the icecream shop was heard when the door opened and in came 2 heads that looked oh so familiar to the person in the counter.

"Ey!! Rue-kun! Where you at?" Kazu walked in,yelling at the top of his lungs,making a few customers to look at them which made Y/N embarrassed and hit him in his head."Ittai!Nande!"
Kazu anime cried.
"Baka! Don't yell!" Y/N scolded and glared at him.
"Sorry," He muttered.
"Ahh...if it isn't my two favorite customers~" A voice interrupted.
"Ohhh...Mr.Samora! Good afternoon," Y/N and Kazu greet brightly.
"I suppose your looking for Rue?" The boss inquired.
"Yep!"
Mr.Samora chuckled,"Rue-san,a couple of people want to see you!"
Footsteps were heard and behind the boss emerged a goodlooking man with blonde hair who looked the same age as them.
"Y/N! Kazu! How've ya been??"He high-fived Kazu and hugged Y/N .
Y/N smiled and laughed,"We're doing fine actually! How about you?"
"Hey,why aren't you in school?" Kazu asked
Rue waved his hand aimlessly,"Ahh...I wanted to skip school cause it's the first day and you know just a whole lot of bullcrap I don't wanna listen to.Oh! What class am I?"
The twins looked at each othere before slowly grinning,"Class 4!Same class with yours truly." The twins bowed dramatically.
"Cool! I suppose my subjects are the same as yours??" He asked excitedly.
"Hell yeah it is! Oh and you have to come to class they're actually discussing lessons already!" Y/N said frowning at the thought.
Rue groaned,"any good new?"
"Ya! Our homeroom teacher is awesome! She allowes us free time every Homeroom and with wifi for each one of us!" Kuzu beamed happily
"Wohhhhhh!!!! Cool I'm gonna go.wait for me! I'm gonna change!" Rue then yelled to the boss about going to school and he quickly went upstairs to change.
(╥╯﹏╰╥)ง
(I'm changing the point of view from now on)
The three of you were walking back to school when a thought occured inside your brother's (non-existent) brain.
"You know I just realized,we never ate lunch yet," He said,putting is index finger on his chin,a look of realization present in his face.
"Oh yeah....Meh,I wasn't really hungry anyway," You shrugged,not minding the fact you might suffer in school due to hunger.
"Ahhh...yah it's okay. I didn't bring my money anyway," Kazu said.
"Lol. You didn't bring to?" You pointed at him then back to yourself."Cuz I didn't bring as well."
You guys laughed.
"You guya are really siblings much less twins," Rue sweatdropped at the thought of it."Hey have you heard the new song The Key to me(lol.made it up)?"

"no," Both of you gave him a blank look.

"The one by Mikasa,Ocean,And Skylord?"

"Yea-no. Never heard," You said casually shrugging.
"Here,I'll let you hear," He took his phone out and looked for the song.
"Aha! Here!" Rue exclaimed and pressed the play.

Find it,need it
Can't help but look
Why can't you see?
I'm here.Right infront of you
Where?
Where?☜ocean

"The addictive tune and rythm is nice. The first verse was sang by Ocean," Rue said,smiling.
Later on,the chorus came along,
Darling hold on
Ohhh
The key to me
Do you see it?Do you see it?
Hold me down
Down forever.
Unlock it.Keep it like that.
(I need it to set me free.Storms are swirling,set me free)☜(mikasa)

"Is that Mikasa's only line?" You asked looking at Rue for the answer.
"Yes," Rue finalized.
"That's just..." you paused as the boys look at you with wondering looks."Sad.like really sad."
The boys chuckled at your comment cuz for one that is absolutely true.
"Oh well," Kazu shrugged.After that a comfortable silence emitted from the three.

"What time is it?" Rue asked,breaking the silence once more.
"3:20. Why?" You confirmed with an eyebrow raised.
"School's almost over. Are you sure your still coming?" Rue shrugged.
"Yes because Imma join a club so you know...yeah," You and Kazu said,speaking the same thing.
Rue shuddered,"Ugh...That's kinda cool and weird at the same time."
"What's weird?You-" You started.
"Mean this twin-" Kazu continued.
"Thing," You both finished at the same time and eyed Rue.
" Having a twin is awesom," Rue sighed happily."I wanna have one."
Kazu blew a raspberry